New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: Mathews Creed, All Lost Camo Edition (Limited Edition bow). I don't believe you can even buy a new one of these anymore. Every dealer got a set amount to sell and once they were out, that was it. This bow is a 10/10 (seriously, I've never rated a bow we've sold a 10/10, there is not even a scratch,ding, dent, NOTHING). Obviously selling to go with whatever new model is out (I can't keep track anymore). This is my fathers bow, he is a trained Mathews technician. Bow has a 27.5" draw length and 70lb limbs. Bow comes bare, just as pictured. Looking for $900 shipped OBO. Also have the matching Mathews quiver, $1000 shipped OBO with the quiver. Bow is located in Amsterdam NY Any questions just ask...

Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is a VERY sweet bow. I love the Creed line, one of the nicest shooting bows I've ever had the pleasure of shooting.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It can be adjusted 1/2" up or down as it sits, I believe. Beyond that you actually need new limbs and a cam. It likely would not be cost effective if you needed to change draw length.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts