New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Massachusetts lawmakers on Friday tightened the state's already strict gun laws by passing a measure that gives police chiefs authority to turn down a resident's requests to buy a rifle or shotgun if they believe the person may be a danger."

Massachusetts lawmakers pass bill tightening state gun laws | Reuters

A police chief should not have the authority to deny an individual of their rights. Just last week the Boston Police Commissioner stated that no one in the city needs a rifle or shotgun. The nics system already filters out who can and can not purchase a firearm. But, hey we need to go further down the road of tyranny. Our Founding Fathers are turning in their graves, the state where the Boston Tea Party happened, now allows a police chief to say whom can own a rifle or shotgun.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
"We seek not to be the safest state in the nation but strive to make our communities the safest in the world," said House Speaker Robert DeLeo, a Democrat."

Shocker there. You want to be the safest state in the nation and your communities the safest in the world? Law abiding citizens owning firearms is the only way to accomplish that you ignorant little man.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Why the police? Why not teachers?

Construction workers?

No, I know, used car salesmen?

Any of these professions are as equally (not)capable of deciding who or who not can own a gun!

What a freaken stupid idea!

The entire anti-gun theme got old a long time ago, nowadays it's just ridiculous!

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I'm waiting for the faces of lawmakers that get thrower out of office in November after this ! From the G O A L website it looks like they are gearing up for a complete sweep of the present administration ! PS when these idiots lose in November , I will bet they will be saying I can't believe this happened to me !

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Their prejudice towards guns is so sickening, it is a cheap stunt to scapegoat an inanimate object (allegedly ownership of which is protected by the Bill of Rights).

As I have said many times, maybe those POS bleeding heart liberals should recall guys like Ted Kennedy and Schumer standing with sell-out Republicans voting for these horrid unfair trade deals that sent millions of manufacturing jobs off shore, each manufacturing job supports 5-7 others, the rust belt, New England, the mid-Atlantic, and the South, have whole communities in poverty, the local factories now in China or Mexico, now we have poverty everywhere, poverty begets crime,,,,,ding, ding, ding, that is the problem, not the gun. ......but when your getting bribed/lobbied by those big investments banks funding this (like BOTH parties are), you cannot really deal with the problem, instead blame the gun. Or if you are a Republican blame unions or regulations, the real problem is Americans cannot work for a bowel of rice a day.

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
"We seek not to be the safest state in the nation but strive to make our communities the safest in the world," said House Speaker Robert DeLeo, a Democrat."

Shocker there. You want to be the safest state in the nation and your communities the safest in the world? Law abiding citizens owning firearms is the only way to accomplish that you ignorant little man.
Since when is it politician's job to make me SAFE? Their job is to uphold the oath and protect my rights and all citizens of the State. This guy is a delusional moron and needs a new career. If he wants communities safe then become a doctor or provide private security.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Seems as if NY, CA & MA, in a constant competition to see who can pass the more restrictive laws on gun control. I know there are other states that are restrictive as well, but those are first ounces I always thnk of.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Their prejudice towards guns is so sickening, it is a cheap stunt to scapegoat an inanimate object (allegedly ownership of which is protected by the Bill of Rights).

As I have said many times, maybe those POS bleeding heart liberals should recall guys like Ted Kennedy and Schumer standing with sell-out Republicans voting for these horrid unfair trade deals that sent millions of manufacturing jobs off shore, each manufacturing job supports 5-7 others, the rust belt, New England, the mid-Atlantic, and the South, have whole communities in poverty, the local factories now in China or Mexico, now we have poverty everywhere, poverty begets crime,,,,,ding, ding, ding, that is the problem, not the gun. ......but when your getting bribed/lobbied by those big investments banks funding this (like BOTH parties are), you cannot really deal with the problem, instead blame the gun. Or if you are a Republican blame unions or regulations, the real problem is Americans cannot work for a bowel of rice a day.
Freudian slip?

;)

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
There will be a case on this in the courts. Now to be honest it's almost been two years of living under Hitler and his gun law with 3 more to if Rob doesn't get voted in. This is why I'm willing to wait just a while longer to prevent this to happening to anybody else. This war (and yes folks it's a freaking war!)is much bigger then new York state and will always be bigger then that. Americans stick up for other Americans, something the left has long forgotten because they only stick up for their votes and their best interests. Stand fast and keep the powder dry and never surrender.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Another day stating the facts, I feel like a broken record!

FACT MORE GUNS = LESS CRIME ITS A FACT!

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
If they just want to pass laws so they can say they're doing 'something', well, they did that.

If they expect someone to use this law beyond that which previous laws allowed for I think they're in legal trouble.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
This is the anti's play book, throw out 100's of laws get a few idiot states to get some passed then let the pro gun guys fight each law and use up all there resources to fight these asinine laws. IT'S NEVER BEEN ABOUT PROTECTING THE CHILDREN IT'S ALSWAYS BEEN ABOUT TAKING OUR RIGHTS AND GUNS No good FU***** CO**suckers. And this is what the anti's will keep on doing .:mad:

·
Registered
445 Posts
This is good. We need the douche-nozzles to go full hooah so a) more people see their true colors b) we'll have an easier time winning in courts.

·
Registered
740 Posts
It should be obvious even to a mentally deficient liberal that criminals don't follow the laws and are going to whatever they want. This law will only further burden people who were never going to be committing crimes anyway, so it's obvious that this is another step in the left's agenda of disarming citizens, violating the Constitution and imposing their will on everyone else, and has nothing to do with safety. These antiAmerican freedom hating tyrants are destroying this country.

It's sad that the northeast has mostly become a stronghold of anti-American liberalism.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Not to be a wise as but here I go . It seems to me that these idiot states who are passing these worthless laws are the same ones losing population faster than ever but it doesn't seem to register with the politicians that keep right up the march towards true statism ! The same states are sucking at the " government teat " more than any other state concerning taxes . Example Ny has the highest taxes , fees , and regulations of any of the other fifty states . The state is running businesses out so population falls then they are " forced " to raise taxes to cover the losses caused by their stupidity ! It seems to me that if the state is losing population , it would take less government workers to complete the taks but as we are aware the state keeps on adding to the rolls instead of cutting ! The " progressives " are proceeding as fast as they can before most of the population wakes up to their encroach on the rights of their citizens . It also has side effects with this idea , this is only possible till you run out of other peoples money ! This their major downfall . Till it all blows up then watch the fireworks begin !

·
Registered
735 Posts
I worked in this state for several weeks a few years ago. I went into a store and tried to buy some powder, bullets, brass, primers and such..... I was told that I could not do this without a permit from the state of Mass.

THAT IS TOTAL BS! Apparently, Teddy lives on.....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts