New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
So its only18x20 inches

first shot knocks it over or out of your hands second kills you. Thats if they dont shoot you in the gut or groin.

What idiot thinks this will save anybody? Just the size alone makes it a joke

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
These people are not thinking things through at all.

Next, they'll start issuing bullet proof vests to people at the doors. Seriously.. I wouldn't put it past them.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Why don't they just build a bullet-proof school and keep everyone safe, instead of just the professors? I guess students and janitors don't deserve to be safe.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Instructions:
In case of active shooter situation, hold board in front of face. If you can't see them they can't see you and you will be safe..... If that doesn't work call the police, they are magicians and will appear momentarilly and take care of the issue and the shooter will wait until they arrive...

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Next: bulletproof desks
I wouldn't put it past them. They're already manufacturing bullet-proof backpacks. I mean seriously, how asinine do things have to get.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
OK, so the professor gets to cower behind a bullet proof white-board while the rest of the students in the class get slaughtered....

Makes sense.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK, so the professor gets to cower behind a bullet proof white-board while the rest of the students in the class get slaughtered....

Makes sense.
Remember, it's for the children...oh wait...

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Just rub some of this on your skin and problems solved

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Sounds pretty racist to me, blackboards should be given equal opportunity. Call Al Sharpton.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Dumb.

This gets turn into a "this is what the gun nuts want" argument in 3...2...1...

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Put 2 armed marines in the foyer of the school. Lock every door in the school except the main door leading into the foyer. 1 marine does a patrol every hour, the other checks people in and out. School shooting problem solved...

·
Registered
137 Posts
University is going full retard. Why would they even need to use these bulletproof whiteboards if the school is a gun free zone?

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
No need for these. Guns are already banned from just about every college campus guaranteeing the safety of professors.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Just another way of increasing the cost of tuition.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts