New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
"Gov. Martin O'Malley on Thursday signed the gun control bill that he promised he would. “We've chosen to take action by advancing the strategies that work to save lives,” he said in a statement."

Yeah, these laws really work for criminals and crazy people. Great job O'Malley. Now that he has completly ruined Maryland, the state I was born and raised in, which was a much better place to live in growing up, he wants to run for POTUS.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
im glad to see the NRA step in but why did they wait for maryland?? why not new york?????
To the media everyone who supports the 2A is the NRA. When the SafeAct was passed the Buffalo News called SCOPE and NYSRPA the NRA. The average LA Times reader has been conditioned to have a Pavlovian reaction (drooling) every time the letters NRA are printed. It's like the abused media term "assault weapon". To own a handgun in NY you have to pass a safety course, under go an extensive background check, pay outrageous fees etc. All kinds of minimum requirements to exercise your 2A rights. There's no minimum requirement to be a media reporter let alone LA Times subscriber.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Yes, I know the NRA gave some money to the NYSRPA to help fight this NY bull sh*t, but why MD.?? why the hell are they not in a court room here?? Thank god for the Tresmonds and NYSRPA.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Seeing idiots sign things in to law that they know nothing about makes my blood boil. Remember to ban those shoulder things that go up!

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
I am so f'ing sick of the gun grabbers. We need to take it up a notch. This war goes national.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts