New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eligibility & Rules for Entry:

1) You must be a member of NYfirearms.com, with at least one post, prior to 6/5/2012.

2) Post the Your Favorite Caliber in the Marlin 36 or 336 in this thread. Multiple replies are ok, but you'll only be entered once, no matter how many times you post.

3) Karma will close on 6/10/12 at the time of my choosing. Winner will be notified by PM and post announcement between 6/10/12- 6/112/12.

4) Winner must reply with valid USPS address within 48 hours of notification or another winner will automatically be drawn.

5) Previous Karma winners are eligible to enter.

6) Once you receive your karma, please reply to this thread saying you received your winnings.

7) Winner will be chosen by random number generator.

8) Winner will receive a New Leupold STD 336R base, and their choice of either silver 30 mm med rings or black 1 inch high rings. I will ship USPS at no charge (truely free Karma)

Good luck to all entrants and remember to follow the rules or your entry will be disqualified.

(Rules stolen from KBurdo)

Michael

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I have a Marlin Model 336A in .35 Rem. 1950 first year .35 rem production with Ballard rifling, NOT microgroove. Its a gem and the base and rings would make a great addition. Thanks for the awesome Karma.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
I like .30-30 as well, got a nice Marlin 336 for a dream price and I love it, when I get around to hunting I think I'm gonna bring that rifle first.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Done I will post the winner shortly.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
And the winner is 38 Colt Congrats and you have a PM.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
38Colt, I need to know your preference of rings, silver 30mm, or black 1 inch?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.