New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am loving these ads. Bottom line:
Remember this on Tuesday Sept 9th Primary Day

Mark Grisanti voted of NY SAFE - He lied to SCOPE members while looking them in the eye. - He accepted his thirty pieces of silver from Bloomberg, He has never fired a gun. He is graded by SCOPE with an F.

Stocker has a CCW license.
He has signed the SCOPE Pledge to Repeal NY SAFE and is graded A+

If gun owners turn out and Grisanti is defeated in the Primary the news will explode and the elites in Albany will soil themselves.

If you live in that district, for crying out loud show the hell up and vote.

See who your Senator is here http://www.nysenate.gov/contact_form

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
My Mom, Brother and most family are in erie county/w.seneca and are primed and ready. I'm ready in Niagara county

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
My Mom, Brother and most family are in erie county/w.seneca and are primed and ready. I'm ready in Niagara county
Get some!

·
Registered
337 Posts
I hate Grisanti even more than ***-o. That SOB sold us out. As much as it sucks, it really wasn't a surprise that ***-o gave us the shaft with unSafe.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I thought employers had to let you vote? Just today I heard the Grisanti Flip-Flop jingle on WYRK. Until that I was considering not listening to country music as all it had was Anti Stocker and Pro Hochul ads. Doesnt that station know country fans are mostly gun fans?

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I thought employers had to let you vote? Just today I heard the Grisanti Flip-Flop jingle on WYRK. Until that I was considering not listening to country music as all it had was Anti Stocker and Pro Hochul ads. Doesnt that station know country fans are mostly gun fans?
Plus polls are open early and into the evening. NO reason to not vote exists on the planet. Or the universe for that matter.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Grilled Grisanti, this was a good protest. This a presentation to/for veterans and justly hijacked. Grisanti changed to brown pants later that day. We also confronted him at his fund raiser in front of the Republicans an hour later.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Grilled Grisanti, this was a good protest. This a presentation to/for veterans and justly hijacked. Grisanti changed to brown pants later that day. We also confronted him at his fund raiser in front of the Republicans an hour later.

I love you guys!

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am hoping he comes to the Erie County SCOPE Candidates Night. But somehow I think he will be busy that night.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts