New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When the zombies come, all I'm saying is if you don't have this you're doing it wrong.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I'd rather be able to keep a distance and carry food and several guns, not a heavy canister of compressed fuel. When it comes to fictional zombies, I think that would be highly ineffective too, considering their flesh is dead already and extreme burns wouldn't stop them from eating your neck off. The most causalities caused by flame throwers when they were used the most, was oddly enough, not from burns either.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
That might help me get rid of the wasps behind the garage... by probably getting rid of the garage.
Screw it, I'm feeling stupid today, sign me up.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A home made flame thrower with pressurized plastic tanks? nah I don't see a problem there at all!
What could possibly go wrong? o_O

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Come on!
Every serious Zombie Fighter knows a Flame thrower is a Horrible Zombie Weapon.

After you torch them,
instead of a hoard of Flesh Eating Zombies after you,
you now have a Flaming hoard of Flesh Eating Zombies after you!

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Come on!
Every serious Zombie Fighter knows a Flame thrower is a Horrible Zombie Weapon.

After you torch them,
instead of a hoard of Flesh Eating Zombies after you,
you know have a Flaming hoard of Flesh Eating Zombies after you!
You are correct sir!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
is this real Zombies or the BLM ones .. the later is eazy .. shut down ebt cards O.O
Anything / anyone you don't like is a potential zombie, IMHO. Neighbor, mother-in-law, that fat broad at Walmart with no bewbies and tight spandex, etc.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.