New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
It must have just grazed him or it was a very small caliber. He reacted like it was only a bee sting.

·
Registered
556 Posts
ths wouldnt stop me from going to a range, he did nothing wrong it was an accident. im scared of going because of people who have no gun traing and do not know how to properly handle a gun.

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
I doubt he shoot himself, he got caught with the slide or maybe the heated barrel.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Oh, he definitely shot himself...you can see the entrance wound between his left thumb and first finger. OUCH. Isn't a glock 17/18 conversion illegal in this state? Seems like everything is. :p

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Oh, he definitely shot himself...you can see the entrance wound between his left thumb and first finger. OUCH. Isn't a glock 17/18 conversion illegal in this state? Seems like everything is. :p
No that isn't lkegal in this state and no way he shot himself, I watched it over and over, maybe he grazed it, but no way it's TNT. He'd be on the ground and not spreading his fingers the way he did.

·
Registered
573 Posts
From the glimpse you get of the back of his hand, there seems to be a round black mark.
With that little bit of meat to go through, I doubt a ball round would do much other than punch a clean hole.
As for his reaction, shock is an amazing thing. People have been shot far worse than that, and didn't realize it until much later. Part of it is the surprise, part of it is the adrenaline rush from the situation. I'm sure he was feeling it later.... Stupid does hurt.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
What the heck was he doing with his support hand? He doesn't look right in the way he was holding the firearm, does he? It almost looks like his left hand was made into a fist just holding up the gun from under the barrel. His right elbow is bent, no training, noob guidance.

·
Registered
573 Posts
There was a vertical grip on the rail of the pistol. He was holding the vert grip with his off hand, the grip came loose, and his support hand crossed the muzzle during rapid fire.
You can see it on the ground in the shooting bay as he turns away from the range holding his hand.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
That video wasn't taken in NY.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
How many people did he muzzle sweep off camera when he turned around?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts