New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
4,955 Posts
Giant Zombie skunks on the attack!!!! The end is near! No wonder he shot the girl, everyone should know by now that our greatest threat is from giant zombie skunks!

· Registered
214 Posts
What ever happened to knowing full well what you are shooting at? Dont shoot what you "think" shoot what you know! I have read several stories of idiots shooting kids they "think" happened to be a varmint. That's day one stuff... in range of a shotgun, you would have to be pretty stupid to shoot a kid in a skunk costume.

It was also at a Halloween party! And the person was apparently a relative? Classic.

· Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The average weight of a 9yr old is 50-90 lbs.......If you shoot a kid that big in a skunk costume something is seriously wrong.....Obviously this cheese di*k has zero responsibility when it comes to a firearm....

· Registered
258 Posts
He was at a halloween party, party being the operative word. Probably drunker than a skunk. So hope the kid survives this and suffers no irrepairable damage, and lock this dummy up where he can't reach any firearms because he has clearly shown a complete lack of responsibility.

· Registered
5,426 Posts
I have only shot at animals 3 times in my life and all 3 times I could have had them very early on if I had taken a shot into the woods and some movement, but I know better then to ever shoot at anything unless I can tell it's NOT a person or not the target animal, if I miss a 12 point buck one day because I don't pull the trigger, that's fine, I'd rather have a story of "the one that got away" instead of how I ended up in prison for manslaughter with no hope of ever regaining my firearms collection.

· Registered
725 Posts
If I ever did anything that stupid I could not live with myself. If the child survived I would dedicate my life to making sure he or she had everything I could give. If the child died because of my blatant stupidity, well lets just say I wouldn't go to trial.

· Registered
3,865 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.