New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wow, watch this video. After he threatened her with a knife, he douses her and lights her on fire.

In NYS, one of the cases where deadly physical force is justified is arson - NYS Penal Law 35.20 (1)
Or the assault aspect could justify it also... Either way, that animal would need to be stopped immediately and by any means necessary.

http://www.policeone.com/patrol-iss...-woman-doused-in-gas-set-on-fire-at-7-Eleven/

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Another is "Murder" which that could have easily been.

Also, as a comment on there says, Stop,Drop,and Roll > Flail franticly.

Lighting a woman on fire? People are getting more classy. :/

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
WTF is wrong with people? Lets look at this a little closer, picking up your 4 year old from the babay daddy at 3AM, really? What a great environment to grow up in. I hope they take the kid and find a good home because the one they are/were in sucks! Just north of West Palm is Riviera Beach, sounds nice right? I drove through there when I left my aunts house a few years ago, saw hookers on the main drag! And they weren't hot!

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
I am surprised being this was in Florida that no one rolled up on this guy and shot him during that struggle, as much as the news likes to make that state seem like a cesspool there are a great number of ARMED good samaritans down there, and no, before anyone says anything about it, I'm not referencing Zimmerman or anything about that case, the whole thing is a mess.

·
Registered
210 Posts
....and in other news, Governer Cuomo is now attemping to ban matches, lighters, and gasoline from New York State.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
That'll teach her never to burn dinner again.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
....and in other news, Governer Cuomo is now attemping to ban matches, lighters, and gasoline from New York State.
BAN gasoline?
I'm sorry, it's way too expensive to waste just burning someone. You really gotta HATE to want to spend that much money on one person.

:)

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Wow. I'm sure he will get off on some technicality too.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Nope, Not yet, thats next, first we gotta get those damn over 16oz. soft drinks...they are killers in a cup of icey refreshness.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I am surprised being this was in Florida that no one rolled up on this guy and shot him during that struggle, as much as the news likes to make that state seem like a cesspool there are a great number of ARMED good samaritans down there, and no, before anyone says anything about it, I'm not referencing Zimmerman or anything about that case, the whole thing is a mess.
At 3 AM, weird people are out.

Keith

1 - 14 of 14 Posts