New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Im sure he got a background check for this took place.
The LGS with the showroom in the back of an escalade in the dark alley definitely had him fill out a 4473. I'm betting he had his ccw in his pocket.

Even Al Sharpton would tell you the video only shows one side. How do we know he didn't just take out patient zero of the zombie apocalypse, the predator, bigfoot or a terrorist sleeper cell.

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the lgs with the showroom in the back of an escalade in the dark alley definitely had him fill out a 4473. I'm betting he had his ccw in his pocket.

Even al sharpton would tell you the video only shows one side. How do we know he didn't just take out patient zero of the zombie apocalypse, the predator, bigfoot or a terrorist sleeper cell.
lmao

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
People amaze me. This guy took aim from across the wide street. If you are going to stand around for 2 minutes looking suspicious before you start blasting at the house, why not spend that time walking up to your target.

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Black guy? You sure? I'm pretty sure he's wearing a face mask and gloves.
Surveillance video shows a male standing on the corner enter the intersection and fire several shots into a residence on the 3500 block of H Street, police say, before he runs away.

Police described the suspect as a black male, between 5-feet-8-inches and 5-feet-10-inches tall, wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt with an "American Eagle" logo, black jeans, a black neoprene half mask and armed with a handgun.

no mention of any gloves on his hands

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Amateur. Everyone knows the hand grip needs to be completely parallel with the pavement before pulling the trigger, if you're gonna shoot up a random house. Gangsta fail.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.