1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
First thought was someone posted a thread somewhere with "the tree of liberty..." and mentioned a government official in the next sentence.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would think once he is released from the hospital the police will make their charges against him. I would sure like to know his name seeing he lives less than a 1/4 mile from me.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Funny, someone is getting shot or stabbed or raped in Utica and Rome on almost a daily basis now? Makes this seem almost like a non story ?

How about this one: Rome man charged with rape | NBC-WKTV News Channel 2 - Utica News, Weather, Sports - | Local News

or this one: Man charged for public lewdness | NBC-WKTV News Channel 2 - Utica News, Weather, Sports - | Local News

or this one : UPD: Man threatens to shoot girlfriend | NBC-WKTV News Channel 2 - Utica News, Weather, Sports - | Local News

This guy looks like an Orc or Gobblin from The Lord of the Rings?

and they want to take our guns away.................. Ha !!

·
Registered
948 Posts
There is just enough information here to say that NY is now a police state. The guy made a threat? really? What kind of threat? to whom? What proceeded this supposed threat? In a free country you can say what you want and not go to jail for it. Proactive police usually get themselves in trouble. What law did this man violate that they conficated his personal possessions?

You guys that think this guy "snapped"...don't be so sure. Where is the proof he intended to carry out this "threat"?

·
Registered
900 Posts
so cause the news says he made threats , it must be true ? or could he have pissed off the wrong person & then been turned in to the tip line by someone looking to screw him ?
we need to get more info before rushing to judgement. They did say no guns in his possession when picked up , so how was he supposed to follow through on allegated threats ?
We all want "innocent until proven guilty" to apply to us , but then we believe a 7 sentence blurb online .???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.