New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
3,865 Posts
We can be certain that more gun laws would have stopped the criminal from engaging in criminal activity.

· Registered
725 Posts
Just once I would love to see one of these pieces of human excrement walk into a mall, theater, fast food joint, etc. pull out a gun, and get double tapped before he got off a shot.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Done with a handgun. Time to ban assault rifles. I'm sure he had "high capacity" magazines though. ANyway, I last hears 7 wounded, 3 of those dead. Yeah, CNN, so I guess dead people are included in the wounded total.

· Registered
4,955 Posts
Seasonal Influenza kills far more Americans each year than firearms...ban everyone to caves and living in solitary confinement.

· Registered
5,426 Posts
Is this the same story?

Shooting at spa in Wisconsin: 4 dead, including gunman, police say | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

Also I love this part in the above article:

Online court records showed that Haughton "was not allowed to have firearms and was directed to deliver firearms to the sheriff," the Journal Sentinel said. "The order does not indicate if that happened."

NO.....****ING.....WAY!!!!!

You mean this guy DIDN'T follow the law? BUT THIS NEVER HAPPENS!

Bill - will you un-ban Courier just long enough for him to see this and then boot him again? XD

· Registered
4,955 Posts
"Courier" should still be able to read the threads even after the ban, he just can't post. Chances are he's already lurking around under a new name anyway.

· Formerly SRV1
4,726 Posts
Is this the same story?

Shooting at spa in Wisconsin: 4 dead, including gunman, police say | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

Also I love this part in the above article:

Online court records showed that Haughton "was not allowed to have firearms and was directed to deliver firearms to the sheriff," the Journal Sentinel said. "The order does not indicate if that happened."

NO.....****ING.....WAY!!!!!

You mean this guy DIDN'T follow the law? BUT THIS NEVER HAPPENS!

Bill - will you un-ban Courier just long enough for him to see this and then boot him again? XD
See, this is how MISIMFORMED you really are DystruktoBoi, if we made it against the law to defy a restraining order by the court and made it illegal for him to have firearms after a judge declared by law he could not have them, none of this would have happened. Oh wait.........LOL!

I'm DYING to find out what firearm(s) he used! NOT LIKE IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE but cannot wait how our media will spin this. Assault weapon will be used, we already know that is a guarantee!!

James

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
See, this is how MISIMFORMED you really are DystruktoBoi, if we made it against the law to defy a restraining order by the court and made it illegal for him to have firearms after a judge declared by law he could not have them, none of this would have happened. Oh wait.........LOL!

I'm DYING to find out what firearm(s) he used! NOT LIKE IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE but cannot wait how our media will spin this. Assault weapon will be used, we already know that is a guarantee!!

James
Me said:
Done with a handgun.

So yes, in the eyes of the media, it was an assault weapon.

· Registered
6,329 Posts
I'll never understand why these people that have beef with one person (ex wife in this case) shoot innocent bystanders as well. For the record I am not saying it's ok to shoot your ex wife.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.