New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
As much as I like the MOE/CTR for being so lightweight, I prefer the better cheekweld on stocks like the ACS, EMOD and SOPMOD. This new stock looks like a perfect blend of the two. Have you held one? I'm wondering if you can pop off the battery tubes to drill in some pins or if they're already pinned in place like the current ACS stocks.

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
Looks like Magpul is trying to close in on the VLTOR crowd. This could be a potential purchase for me.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As much as I like the MOE/CTR for being so lightweight, I prefer the better cheekweld on stocks like the ACS, EMOD and SOPMOD. This new stock looks like a perfect blend of the two. Have you held one? I'm wondering if you can pop off the battery tubes to drill in some pins or if they're already pinned in place like the current ACS stocks.
I have not held one... one of the youtubers im subscribed too was talking about it in a recent vid and thats how I found out about it... It looks like it would be a great stock

·
Registered
528 Posts
Seen one in person.

I like how Magpul added the toe on it, to help with prone shooting.

In all other respects, the stock seemed like it was well made, but not revolutionarily different from what Magpul already offers.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Looks like Magpul is trying to close in on the VLTOR crowd. This could be a potential purchase for me.
Not sure if I should call this a win or what... LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts