New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wood Rectangle Tints and shades Hardwood Wood stain
Automotive tire Wheel Wood Tire Automotive design
Automotive tire Wood Wheel Rim Alloy wheel

Ok so i got this mystery magazine when i bought some ammo. I thought its was an ar mag at first glance its not. I have no idea what it goes to so I was wondering if anyone else would know? There are no markings on it. (i was thinking it was an M14 20-round magazine by pictures I've seen) If i find out what it is I could trade it or sell it for something I could use

3/4 thick by 2 3/8 by 6 1/4 on one side and 7 on the other

thanks for your help

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Sprout ill check those out
Theres no markings on it and I know the guy I got it from got it from his fathers closet that passed away thats what I know.. So since it has no markings I am going to go with pre-ban.

· Registered
2,107 Posts
View attachment 3897 View attachment 3898 View attachment 3899

Ok so i got this mystery magazine when i bought some ammo. I thought its was an ar mag at first glance its not. I have no idea what it goes to so I was wondering if anyone else would know? There are no markings on it. (i was thinking it was an M14 20-round magazine by pictures I've seen) If i find out what it is I could trade it or sell it for something I could use

3/4 thick by 2 3/8 by 6 1/4 on one side and 7 on the other

thanks for your help
sometimes theres markings on the inside of the magazine

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
didn't see anything inside or out just checked thanks for the tip

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok so I checked to see if it fits the 223 and it does so i guess I will call it a mini14 30rnd mag
Thanks for the info platter 1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.