New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Gifford is a puppet. Last time I saw her speak, she could only communicate if you spoke to her in simple sentences, and she would respond with a single word.

·
Registered
37 Posts
They use her as a symbol... Poor woman.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
She was harmed by a gun so they're using her as a prop to limit gun owners' rights...

So do you think they'd have a problem if, using their tactics, some southern group decided to run commercials parading around a knock-out game victim to try to limit the rights of the group(s) most frequently responsible, despite the fact that the vast majority of that group is, like ours, peaceable and law abiding???

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I just read that Gabby Gifford released a book a couple of months ago.
From what I read it became a best seller when it hit the shelves. First I have heard about it

I have no sympathy for anyone that uses their personal tragedy to try and take my / our 2A rights away.
She can rot in hell for all I care along with that scumbag Mark Kelly.

Just for clarity,
I did not feel this way about her or any others until they joined in on the gun grabbing crusade.

It seems to me if one was a victim of violence like Gifford was.
The logical stance would be to publicly advocate to strengthen the right to self defense.
Not the opposite.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
What do you expect? She had a traumatic brain injury. I guess her husband has one too. It is quite obvious he has been bought off.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
That whole mess down in Tucson is " batty " . First off she was too cheap to pay for security , second off the " nut job " that's hot her was aming for the judge who made him pay traffic tickets . Yes it's a tragedy but her husband is as much at fault as anyone because he was there when the whole thing unfolded . ( FYI I was delivering to that store when she was shot so I know more than the papers or media does about this ) this " townhall " meeting was supposed to be in the park but her husband changed the venue . Then all the problems started . She was no angel before the shooting and she sure isn't now either !

·
Banned
353 Posts
I just read that Gabby Gifford released a book a couple of months ago.
From what I read it became a best seller when it hit the shelves. First I have heard about it

I have no sympathy for anyone that uses their personal tragedy to try and take my / our 2A rights away.
She can rot in hell for all I care along with that scumbag Mark Kelly.

Just for clarity,
I did not feel this way about her or any others until they joined in on the gun grabbing crusade.

It seems to me if one was a victim of violence like Gifford was.
The logical stance would be to publicly advocate to strengthen the right to self defense.
Not the opposite.
Best seller with who??? Preschool kids???? One sentence and a picture on every page!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Much like Jim Brady,I wish this potatohead had just expired upon impact!

Harsh...I know...

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Gabby's husband is milking this for every dollar. He's laughing all the way to the bank with the kickbacks he's getting from Bloomturd to go on a gun hater crusade.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
well it's no wonder they "pulled" the first Ad. It could backfire, big time

One features a wrenching testimonial from a woman named Vicki who weeps and stumbles over her words as she recounts how her 19-year-old daughter was hunted down and murdered by an enraged ex-boyfriend.
I wonder if *Vicki* would be weeping had her daughter had a firearm to protect herself. if they made it easier to get a firearm for women Viki's daughter maybe alive today

1 - 16 of 16 Posts