1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Haven't you heard? Politicians can pass unconstitutional laws in the middle of the night and enforce them until such time as the courts rule against them and, apparently, that's completely legal in this country!!!

Isn't that what we're dealing with here in New Yorkistan???

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I have nothing to hide, they can search all they want.

j/k

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Haven't you heard? Politicians can pass unconstitutional laws in the middle of the night and enforce them until such time as the courts rule against them and, apparently, that's completely legal in this country!!!

Isn't that what we're dealing with here in New Yorkistan???
This is roughly what I told sheriff Walsh in our public forum: We don't need another court case to tell us this is illegal. We already had one, It was called Heller vs D.C... so stop calling your lawyers about it and start standing with the people, because we will not comply!

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
That's not going to end well for homeowners and law enforcement if it passes. I guess this guy places little to no value on human life. What would you guys do if your door was kicked in for no reason?

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
such cowardice on so many levels. I HAVE AN EMOTIONAL RESPONSE... LETS MAKE SOME LAWS!

I don't trust that people have their guns stored safely! so I'm going to send someone ELSE in to check, knowing that those people are armed and willing to defend their property and rights with force if needed.

I have a feeling the cops will flip him off and tell him to go search the houses illegally himself. My guess is he would leave the first house in a body bag. You can't exactly say "police with a warrant" if you aren't the police don't have a warrant. Private citizen entering a house illegally to enforce an unconstitutional law... hmm... Good luck buddy! How do these people get any power? They're so f**king dumb!

·
Registered
6,159 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Sorry here is the full article:
Man Arrested in NJ While Moving from ME to TX was Doing More Than Just Transporting Guns

Its old, but it makes me angry on so many levels. And that arrogant pose at the end of the article is just the cherry on the cake. "I illegally seized all these guns, and a jury is going to uphold my action because were all dumba**es here and rights don't matter." Consent? Yeah, whatever.
Oh yeah, I remember reading about that. I can see why that story pisses you off.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
So lawmakers pass more laws that they expect everyone to obey, when the lawmakers themselves refuse to obey the supreme law of the land.

I'll pledge to start complying with the SAFE act when the lawmakers start complying with the constitution. The lawmakers already pledged to obey the law. At least I'm being honest.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
It's Australia. That's exactly what they do to make sure thier fudd gun are locked up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.