New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
This is the way we lose our rights. Not with a bang but a whimper.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is the way we lose our rights. Not with a bang but a whimper.
No one is whimpering, they are off to buy ramen noodles or trade these cards to drug cartel prostitutes for cash.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
1. Rober breaks in.
2. You have a gift card.
3. ???
4. Profit.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1. Rober breaks in.
2. You have a gift card.
3. ???
4. Profit.
LOL, well I suppose if he was a hobo desperate for food a 100 dollar gift card to wally world might be just your ticket to safety.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
No one is whimpering, they are off to buy ramen noodles or trade these cards to drug cartel prostitutes for cash.
Haha. Probably right on that. Guaranteed more than a few of those guns were illegal or used in a crime.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Interesting. Lot's of broken junk in there. But how many of those guns are stolen? Is there anyone asking questions, or are they just handing out these gift cards to anyone who has a gun to give.

Didn't know Tom Selleck was there.
That gun must have been a...
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Magnum.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I see a god damn CETME stock in there I think, WANT WANT WANT!

Can I hold my own no questions asked gun turn-in thingy?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Nice $200 for an Automatic weapon... Thats a STEEL!!! And apparently they were turning them in by the DROVES!!!

WHO KNEW!!???

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
I see a god damn CETME stock in there I think, WANT WANT WANT!

Can I hold my own no questions asked gun turn-in thingy?
Grab a couple of recycling bins... snatch up some gift cards to Walmart, and Target... and you're in business. Lol. *Roll eyes*

make sure you are wearing tacticool pants, and a drop leg holster.... just to be official looking!

Did someone really turn in a .50 cal..... nvm I guess it's just the load screen to a video.. phew.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
I actually thought that was Tom Selleck until I looked at the picture description.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Interesting. Lot's of broken junk in there. But how many of those guns are stolen? Is there anyone asking questions, or are they just handing out these gift cards to anyone who has a gun to give.

Didn't know Tom Selleck was there.
They are granted amnesty.....FUBAR if you ask me....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.