New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
9,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Pellgun/Crossman 150 which appears to be from the 1950's with it's original box and operating manual and even shows you fun games to try AND the original target and original ammo can. (has ammo in it) Condition is so-so as it does show signs of use and such, but no rust issues and it does still shoot. It probably could use new O-rings in it, but at this age, I would expect that. Then again ... it does still work. It has the Ivory colored plastic grip. Any idea what something like this is worth? I may put it up for sale or I may keep it and do a full on resto to it and hold on to her. It's fun to shoot and it has some snot to it for a .22cal pellet pistol. :) I'll post some pics when I regain consciousness ... again .... up too late.

Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Air gun Recreation
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Revolver Wood
Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Yellow Material property Vehicle door
Font Hand tool Tool Wood Office supplies
Yellow Font Triangle Poster Carmine

· Registered
1,207 Posts
Id say 120-140 ish maybe? I'd keep it though, if your planning on selling it I would keep it original, but if its going to be a family heirloom it wouldnt hurt to freshen it up a bit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.