New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for someplace fairly close to Syracuse to shoot tomorrow. Any public ranges or places I can pay to go? Not looking for a membership or anything like that. Any help is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
None exist. However I hear the DEC lands in Baldwinsville have some shooting lanes set up by the locals. Search around on here.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A friend of a friend here in town said to try camillus sportsmans club. I'll try calling tomorrow, come on guys, there's nowhere?!? Anyone wanna take a fellow forum member shooting tomorrow or Thursday?

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
You have to be a member or be invited by a member to shoot at Camillus.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Damn that I didnt see this earlier. I just got back from Canastota. I would have taken you as my guest. If you get the itch again, hit me up.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Franklin Shooting Supply in Locke has a pay as you use public range. 50, 100, 200 300 yards all fromt he same shooting location, nice shoot house and benches. $5 an hour. This is roughly 1+ hour SW of Syracuse below Owasco Lake on Rt 38.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm also looking for a club. Any one know of one I don't have to mow the lawn to be a member! Just pay and shoot!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Pathfinder near Fulton off of RT 57. $55 a year and shoot, no mowing. Just clean up your mess.(Brass and Targets)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Baldwinsville is a good range that goes out 225 yards, I also go to Bridgeport. Both are about 40 a year and haven't had any issues at either, just pay, shoot, and clean up

·
Registered
171 Posts
Franklin Shooting Supply in Locke has a pay as you use public range. 50, 100, 200 300 yards all fromt he same shooting location, nice shoot house and benches. $5 an hour. This is roughly 1+ hour SW of Syracuse below Owasco Lake on Rt 38.
I just checked this place out today, great facility and great price on range time. You can bring your own ammo, too... comically, the TulAmmo I bought at Herb's was more expensive than the same stuff they had at Franklin Shooting Supply.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts