New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I love this website and I love all of you shooters and patrons of this site! You guys definitely know your stuff. I am a new owner/shooter. I would love to go to a few clubs and try out the experience before dishing out the loot to join a club or 2 full time.
Is there any ranges I can shoot my 12GA at, as a "visitor" or "prospective" member.... I don't mind offering a few bucks as a visitor, just don't want to commit to a club, and end up not liking it.
any help here?

· Registered
658 Posts
This time of year keep an eye on the paper, and you can check the Onondaga Federation of Sportsmens Clubs for news - many ranges offer a "sight in" day for non members for a nominal fee. It's probably the only time many of them open their ranges to the public.

· Registered
273 Posts
I don't know about any clubs in the area that are open to visitors. This time of year some of them might give you a prorated membership rate till the end of the year, so you might be able to try one or two cheap that way.

I belong to Pompey Rod and Gun Club, which I like. It's pretty inexpensive as well at $50/yr for a family membership.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.