New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to join a local shooting range / gun club. Something with a decent range and not too far from North Tonawanda. Looking for something that I can shoot my 870, ruger 22, AR15, and possibly my Mosin at. Usually I go to alabama swamps, but would like to be member somewhere as well.

Any suggestions / recomendations?

Please include Name, location and cost of membership.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Don't know the details, but I do know there is a Tonawanda Sportsmen's Club.

There's also Niagara Gun Range in Wheatfield.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't know the details, but I do know there is a Tonawanda Sportsmen's Club.

There's also Niagara Gun Range in Wheatfield.
Been to niagara gun range a few times, overall not impressed with the setup.

Not to familar with tonawanda sportsmen's club. Tried finding out info on them, but their website appears to not have been updated since 2011. So I don't know if the info is valid. Their website didn't really give much for info about how to join, cost, facilities, etc

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
I belong to Tonawanda Sportsman an Niagara county SPortsmen, let me know if you want to check them out. Tonawanda has a 200 yard rifle range, indoor and outdoor pistol and trap skeet, small bass pond. It's not cheap.
Niagara county has a 300 yard rifle, indoor pistol with a lot of rules so I dont use it, 20 yard combat, 50 yard plink, 50 yard bullseye pistol, archery with a tree stand (not really in a tree, but a big platform), and trap but nothing like the trap at other clubs, informal monday night session, and 2 pretty large bass ponds. It's cheap.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I belong to Tonawanda Sportsman an Niagara county SPortsmen, let me know if you want to check them out. Tonawanda has a 200 yard rifle range, indoor and outdoor pistol and trap skeet, small bass pond. It's not cheap.
Niagara county has a 300 yard rifle, indoor pistol with a lot of rules so I dont use it, 20 yard combat, 50 yard plink, 50 yard bullseye pistol, archery with a tree stand (not really in a tree, but a big platform), and trap but nothing like the trap at other clubs, informal monday night session, and 2 pretty large bass ponds. It's cheap.
niagara sounds like the ticket. Pistol range is a moot point for me, seeing as how I don't have a pistol. but the rifle and shotgun ranges sound like what I'm looking for.

Thanks! I will have to look them up.

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
niagara sounds like the ticket. Pistol range is a moot point for me, seeing as how I don't have a pistol. but the rifle and shotgun ranges sound like what I'm looking for.

Thanks! I will have to look them up.
let me know if you want a "tour"

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I wish I lived closer to the Tonawanda Sportsman's Club. I would belong to that one but it's too far to be driving to on a regular basis.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
LaSalle Sportsmen's Club! No more than 10 minutes from you!
Has indoor and outdoor gun ranges. Indoor and outdoor archery ranges. Has trap house. Has club house, with bar, kitchen, member's game room, multiple TVs w/NFL ticket!
Cost: $100/1st year, $75/year thereafter.

Welcome to LaSalle Sportsmen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts