New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved to the Buffalo area from northern California and I am looking for a rifle range. I am into long range and would like to shoot out past 100 yrds if possible. If there is not a range like that in the area, where would the closest one be? It sure is difficult making the transition from large sections of federal forest and BLM where you could shoot anywhere. BTW sure was nice to take off the darn bullet buttons.

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Welcome and what part of Buffalo are you in? There are a few places with 200 and 300 yard ranges.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Myself and family members have belonged to Evans Rod and Gun club for over 25 years, Dues are 75 / year. I believe first year they require about 10 hours of work. For the most part all good people. I been driving down from Tonawanda to shoot there, used to live in Hamburg so it was alot closer.

Ranges at 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 250 yards.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I live less than 5 mins from you as well (just up Niagara Falls Blvd.)... I can show you a couple places where me and friends go shooting. If you're interested let me know.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I USE to belong to 3F in Sanborn, but no longer. What a bunch of jerks! I now shoot out at a buddies property and have an inclination to the the Niagara Sportsman club next to Bonds Lake.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts