New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Formerly SRV1
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
180 Posts
I live too close to the city. my property line is the city line. im not on the city side.

pre emption as per Schwick V Mulvay I did not find any info on this could someone explane?

· Registered
5,426 Posts
I would have called that number and asked them if their ass ever gets jealous of all the **** that comes out of their mouth.

· Formerly SRV1
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would have called that number and asked them if their ass ever gets jealous of all the **** that comes out of their mouth.
Go ahead and see what happens. I dare ya! LOL!

James

· Registered
5,426 Posts
You know, rochester isn't the only city with weapons laws. Gasp!
I know that but to post it on a public forum used for selling rifles, and that wasn't just viewable in Rochester, it was viewable in the entire state of NY, acting like some kinda of threat, is simply retarded.

Also, they seemed to not really know the law themselves "Any ammunition feeding device which can be attached to a pistol and holds more then 17 cartridges."

Um, aren't they limited to 10 rounds unless preban? Or are they referring to a magazine regardless of date? Because this law was set up in Rochester in 1993 according to them, so if you had a preban that predates their law as well, isn't it preban?

· Registered
2,536 Posts
I know that but to post it on a public forum used for selling rifles, and that wasn't just viewable in Rochester, it was viewable in the entire state of NY, acting like some kinda of threat, is simply retarded.
Easy, killer. There's a lot of "retarded" stuff flying around here too.

Also, they seemed to not really know the law themselves "Any ammunition feeding device which can be attached to a pistol and holds more then 17 cartridges."

Um, aren't they limited to 10 rounds unless preban? Or are they referring to a magazine regardless of date? Because this law was set up in Rochester in 1993 according to them, so if you had a preban that predates their law as well, isn't it preban?
Rochester limits all handgun magazines to 17 rounds, regardless of date of manufacture.

· Registered
5,426 Posts
Easy, killer. There's a lot of "retarded" stuff flying around here too.

Rochester limits all handgun magazines to 17 rounds, regardless of date of manufacture.
Still, acting threatening on a free public want ad site is something the general public can get in trouble for, but they feel the need to do it just to act powerful or something. I'm glad it was taken down by the site moderators, I hope they don't get angry phone calls from the sissys who put that ad up.

Also that sucks about the magazines, good thing the highest cap magazine usually doesn't exceed 17 rounds anyway.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.