New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Lol... Anyone who spend 1500.00 on some random AR with an ugly contraption bolted to it...deserves to

There are much better options at almost half the cost

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Home defense applicable?

Quomo can stick the useless abortions up his ass sideways.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I found this ad on armslist, theres a gun store near buffalo selling colt ar's & other brands; it has all the features; pistol grip,telescoping stock,bayo lug flash hider; the mag is a fixed 10rd top loader,which they claim is ny compliant,here is the ad; Colt LE6920 Magpul Edition in FLAT DARK EARTH 5.56mm NEW YORK SAFE ACT LEGAL rifle features 6 position stock, bayonet lug, flash hider, extended rear take down pin and a fixed 10 round magazine. This system has been approved by New York State. It is New York State legal because it has a fixed 10 round magazine and is a top loader. New York does not consider this rifle an assault weapon and therefor is transferable and does not need to be registered. We have many makes & model NEW YORK LEGAL AR-15's available for sale, call for details or stop in!!! DD's Ranch, LLC
12120 Westwood Road
Alden, New York 14004
(716)937-7779
AK47- American Tactical Imports - Ar 15 Parts - Ar 15 Rifle | DD's Ranch so once a mag is fixed, all the banned features can now be added ? given the choice, id take this over those half pistol grip guns & that ar that i hate that has that curved back pistol grip like a pogo stick....

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I found this ad on armslist, theres a gun store near buffalo selling colt ar's & other brands; it has all the features; pistol grip,telescoping stock,bayo lug flash hider; the mag is a fixed 10rd top loader,which they claim is ny compliant,here is the ad; Colt LE6920 Magpul Edition in FLAT DARK EARTH 5.56mm NEW YORK SAFE ACT LEGAL rifle features 6 position stock, bayonet lug, flash hider, extended rear take down pin and a fixed 10 round magazine. This system has been approved by New York State. It is New York State legal because it has a fixed 10 round magazine and is a top loader. New York does not consider this rifle an assault weapon and therefor is transferable and does not need to be registered. We have many makes & model NEW YORK LEGAL AR-15's available for sale, call for details or stop in!!! DD's Ranch, LLC
12120 Westwood Road
Alden, New York 14004
(716)937-7779
AK47- American Tactical Imports - Ar 15 Parts - Ar 15 Rifle | DD's Ranch so once a mag is fixed, all the banned features can now be added ? given the choice, id take this over those half pistol grip guns & that ar that i hate that has that curved back pistol grip like a pogo stick....
No.. The detachable mag is a feature. That rifle is probably only available to an LEO

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
No.. The detachable mag is a feature. That rifle is probably only available to an LEO
Detachable mag is not a feature, it's a qualifier. A rifle must be semi-auto AND have a detachable mag AND have a banned feature. A fixed mag smei-auto rifle can never be classified as an "AW" under SAFE, no matter how many evil features it has.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
This is what I am thinking about those below setups!

Muzzle area conveniently kept out of the pictures! .....

New "IN STOCK" Firearms for Sale
Here are some of our New Firearms and accessories we currently have in stock. Please call us with any questions you may have.
***SOME PICS ARE "CLICKABLE" FOR ADD'L PICS***
Aero Precision AP-15
$2,200.00

NY "SAFE ACT" Compliant AR Type Rifle, 556 Nato/223 Rem, 20" Barrel, Welded Muzzle Nut/Thread Protector, A-3 Flat Top Upper, Forged Aluminum Lower Receiver, Removable Carry Handle.
American Tactical AR 15 Type
$1,550.00

NY "Safe Act" compliant AR Type Rifle, 16" Barrel, DTI Upper, Pinned M-4 Style Stock, Welded Barrel Thread Protector, Non Pistol Grip, A-3 Flattop Upper, Removable Carry Handle and Front Sight, 10 Round Polymer Magazine.
CIA/Romanian WASR-10
$1,050.00

NY "SAFE ACT" Compliant AK Type Rifle, 7.62X39 Caliber, Welded Muzzle Nut, Fixed Stock, No Bayo Lug, Non Pistol Grip, 16" Barrel and a pinned/modified magazine to hold no more than 7 rounds!.......

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
I just dont understand how someone could call those setups rifles. SOme of them are just terrible. Correction, all of them are.
It's obvious that they are not intended to be shot that way. Once the buyer gets it home it is no longer the responsibility of the dealer what happens to it.

I see they advertise great customer service with their, "DO NOT ASK FOR HELP" sign.
"do not touch, ask for help"

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I want an AK with the pistol grip replaced by a shovel handle...

"No your honor, that is clearly not a pistol grip, it is litterally a shovel handle..."

Buahahahaha!

Evil adapts and overcomes.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Even though those are "approved" I wouldn't put it past some agency in this great state to still call those grips a "pistol grip" and you would have to battle it out in court. I just feel like ANY modern sporting rifle/carbine that has any type of resemblance to having "military roots" could become a problem for someone. As we have seen in the news, they are all about making examples out of people to try and convey to the masses that this law is a good idea and is working. After all this law is a solution to a problem that didn't and still does not exist, so they will create the problem at our expense.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
No Thanks,
I will stick with my Mini-14

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.