New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Never heard of it. Looks like a decent sized place.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
says founded in 1997 too

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They're a police supplier.
Nice shop, nice folks, large classroom, well hidden.
Thanks for the info! Maybe with the radio ads and the open house they are trying to shift gears a bit to the general public?

·
Registered
687 Posts
WNY. I will meet you down there. I want to see it too. Never knew it was there.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I went on Saturday Morning. Pretty new shop. Handled a few guns. Friendly enough. Prices seem to be about what you would expect from a small gun shop. Some used selection. a few 50 call rifles. Not much of a selection in black guns. Ammo seemed high to me. They seem to have a classroom there so they must to some instruction too. Had an assortment from guns to ammo to accessories to doe urine, calls and vests and some hunting supplies. those prices ranged from good to a little high, depending.

It is off the main drag and you could zip right buy it. it is up a long uphill driveway. I wouldn't make your first trip there after a snow or ice storm...lol.

I will give them a shot on my next purchase.

·
Registered
712 Posts
when there about 5 yr ago when that particular bldg first built for the hunter safety course. its well hidden and what not. a lot of nice taxidermy stuff. when we went that place was just getting cases in and stuff like that. Have not been there since he actually opened. My daugher goes to school with is son and he is part of our little honeoye community. Decent guy from the course and other dealings. We keep meaning to go some saturday to his place.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts