New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Not sure this is the right place for this post but I am sitting here wondering what the ****.

just found Longislandfirearms.com so I thought I would join and start postings being from LI. Happened to add FUAC to my first post and previewed. The site changed it to dislike Cuomo. WTF?

Anyone else see/post on this site?

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Dislike Cuomo FUAC!!!
See we edit too ..... LMAO

To the OP .... while I gotcha here, don't substitute ^&**$)# stuff for letters in swear words. Type the whole word and let the swear filter catch it because we had a whole big mess about it before. I edited yours with the full word ****. I said to myself ... I can't ****ing believe I have to actually remove and replace a naughty word with the actual naughty word. Un****ingbelievable!!!! :rofl: Welcome home ...

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Dat autocorrect :cool:

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
They may be a shill corporation for Andy's Albany fan club. Besides NYFIREARMS moderators have 200% more testosterone. Look at Smurfette mustache.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
One day I'd actually like to get a traffic breakdown of NYF vs "other" NY firearm related discussion.

I have the strangest feeling that if something happens with firearms in NYS, we know about it.

I'd wager we are the most active forum in NY, if not the whole northeast...

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
I've seen other forums with NY in the title that had near zero post in a week. The vendor collective is strong, supportive, and active at this site too.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
They may be a shill corporation for Andy's Albany fan club. Besides NYFIREARMS moderators have 200% more testosterone. Look at Smurfette mustache.
That's not a mustache ... that's bacon!!!!

I joined because this site had the most information on firearms that I was into at the time AND it was the first time I had seen alot of information on a national level as well as a state level in one spot. I was amazed to see a sticky thread with 2A lawyers and ... the members are really great people and very helpful and some live near me and I can offer help to them and they have offered to help me out as well. It's like a family here. ...... yeah ... I'm the jokester I suppose. I help out where I can here as a mod, but I'm no better than anyone else here, infact many are much better than me at alot of things and in different subjects to which I am grateful, and I won't join another forum for anything. (Well ... maybe some .22LR but other than that .... :) )

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Not the first time I have seen complaints like that about LIFirearms.com. After being on this site for some time, I see no need to go anywhere else. You can't beat the folks on this forum.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Thats why Iam here bunch of tube stakes & *******s there to lib for my taste !!!!! FLIFA

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Never heard anythgin good about that forum, sounds like a bunch of libtarded fudds

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
You can't beat the folks on this forum.
You cant?

What if they ask to be beaten? And...can verify that they are over 18 years of age? Then can folks on this forum be beaten?

Just checking.....

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
I thought liberals and firearms were like oil and water, they just don't blend together well.
More like vampires and crosses. Show a Lib a gun and they become apoplectic and run away screaming, simply wet themselves, or start cursing at you. Plus, Libs are like vampires - They are sucking the lifeblood liberty out of our nation.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
What happened to mrod? Is it because he spelled steak wrong lol?
No .. it was "There" being used incorrectly as well as punctuation ... oh man ... I can see what happened to them. Wow ... blatant disregard for the English language. LOL

You cant?

What if they ask to be beaten? And...can verify that they are over 18 years of age? Then can folks on this forum be beaten?

Just checking.....
Will you please beat me?? Just don't choke me .... choking the chicken is strictly forbidden on this forum!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts