New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To those who attended last years course offering a big thank you, we had fun seeing old friends and making new ones. Posted up our spring schedule for 2014 check the web site calendar for more details. Also look for a competition for later this summer, working with the Tactical Rifle League, I have a meeting at SHOT for match directors soon after we will roll out details. You can also follow Long Gun Training on Face Book.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Getting Married in March so I will try to make it out to the April class.
What is the lodging situation in Almond?
Any of you guys going to the April class?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have updated our schedule to include Saturday March 22: External Ballistics lecture. Back by popular demand, we are holding this in Henrietta, New York. Also, July 26 we are offering a one day (8:00 am til dusk) Scoped Hunting Rifle course. Please visit our web site for a full list of course descriptions, costs and calendar dates.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm hoping to get in on the beginner class this year. I've been wanted to learn from someone rather than trial/error. This would be great. Now to finish up my rifle builds...

·
Registered
549 Posts
Does anyone know if these guys are still up and running. I have sent a couple of emails to them on there site and got no response.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sniper101

Yes we are still around between civilian courses and our non-civilian contracts this year has been very busy. Do not know why but have not received any emails from you? Our system on the web site is working as we receive emails daily. either send another one or PM me your contact info and we can talk. Mike Centola posted an article on us for those interested. I do not hit forums to often to busy burning powder rather than talking about it but will check back.

Precision Rifle :: Long Gun Training - Firearms & Training - Inked Up GunFighter

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Nice writeup!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts