New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we go. While watching Greta on Fox, breaking news of a gunman on campus at the U of VA. Alright, how much are these people being paid?

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
It's getting to the point where you let a fart and the schools go on lockdown and CNN has already been there for 2 hours. :/

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Guaranteed the people that do this are seeking attention. Thank you for helping them out liberal media!

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Anyone else finding the statistics on these events happening to close together to be in the very low probability area?

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
They're either reporting these events more often or...I don't know. Seems like almost every week there's a new school shooter.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
There's more to it than meets the eye.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Darth - not that Fox is the end all but what's up with watching CNN?
I don't. I was saying that if you let a fart, CNN would be the first network to report it was an "assault fart" even before the incident happened.

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Man this is starting to get really annoying and I am starting to become very suspicious that all these acts are being stage..

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
My spidey senses tell me that all schools and public places need to be on high alert until this gun grab agenda is over and dealt with.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts