New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
7,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obama administration tells contractors again: Don

Un-freaking-believable? No president has ever been this blatant about control over industry and labor

he guidance said that if plant closings or mass layoffs occur under sequestration, then "employee compensation costs for [Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification] WARN act liability as determined by a court" would be paid for covered by the contracting federal agency

· Registered
3,216 Posts
Ehhh.
Loss of more rights or let corporations run the US

either way we are ****ed.

· Registered
7,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no, Romney is not winning.

and no, Obama is not a Communist.
really? would you prefer *dictator* .

I think we will see a clear winner tomorrow night, at the debate. It will be interesting to see how NObama reacts without his teleprompter

· Registered
7,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ehhh.
Loss of more rights or let corporations run the US

either way we are ****ed.
I'll be happy with a business man at the helm, it's way better than an amateur community organizer leading us down the drain all the while yelling "everything is fine, everything is fine, we're doing great"

· Registered
13,297 Posts
I think alot of people underestimate just how sick people are of how things have been going and overestimate how much sway the media puts on things. No use arguing here. I've been on the record for a long time now I'll take my egg when its served. I also love woodworking and feel the shellacking in 2010 ain't nothing compared to the lacquering that's a coming. Just saying....

· Registered
4,955 Posts
If Romney manages to avoid further political self-destruction during tomorrow's debate, I'll be amazed. I can only guess he'll play the debate safely as to not bury himself any further (the 47% backlash is still a huge weight on his campaign). Obama is a good speech guy but not much of a debater. I will likely just watch the grass grow in my back yard tomorrow as I'm almost certain it will be more exciting than the debate.

· Registered
7,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No, he is a Christian who doesn't want to take our guns.
what flavor is the Kool-Aid?

of course, "technically" you could be right. NObama will have his minions do his dirty work for him right up to the point where he has to appoint another Justice to the Supreme Court. Then he will appoint another Kagen or Sotomayor, then you might want to start worrying about the 2nd Amendment.

And he is a dictator. He keeps throwing around Executive Orders to by-pass Congress like no one before him. Go a head and vote for him. When the economy and your rights evaporate you and NObama can continue to blame Bush

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.