New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i vote every year, the upcoming elections are very important for us. but for someone like myself who doesnt know the names in all seats who will do good for us. i live in concord, n.y erie county, and need some help makeing the right decision. just want to make sure the votes go where they need to be, thanks

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
This thread should be a sticky or at least a link to those resources, not everyone follows this as closely as we do, and those links spell it out.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I've posted this several times before but I'll say it again. On Election Day, remember your older relatives. Sure, they say they are going to vote but when the time comes, sometimes they find it hard to get out. So, when you are on your way to the polls, give them a call and offer a ride. There's still time to get them registered so assist with that also.

Some nursing homes will get the old folks registered but then will fraudulently "assist" them and cast a mail-in ballot for liberal candidates. Make sure this doesn't happen to your relatives. This primary and general election is critical for us. Let's do everything we can to get like minded voters to get their ballots cast. Please...!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts