New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I called last week some guy told me if I didn't see them by today I could get replacements free after the 25th. I just got off the phone and now there saying free replacements after Sept. 1st

·
Registered
753 Posts
week of 8/11

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They were in the mailbox when I got home last night. After dinner I head to Walmart to get DMP's and the system is down had to go to Albany so I go to the another Walmart on Wash. Ave there system is also down. I go across to Dicks at Crossgates mall, they cant get there's to work. Everyone said it was there computer but I'm thinking it was Gov. *******s NY Open for Fishing and Hunting initiative. I throw up in my mouth a little everytime time I read that. FUAC

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
They were in the mailbox when I got home last night. After dinner I head to Walmart to get DMP's and the system is down had to go to Albany so I go to the another Walmart on Wash. Ave there system is also down. I go across to Dicks at Crossgates mall, they cant get there's to work. Everyone said it was there computer but I'm thinking it was Gov. *******s NY Open for Fishing and Hunting initiative. I throw up in my mouth a little everytime time I read that. FUAC
You can apply for DMP's online.

·
Registered
197 Posts
You can also use your 'hard card" to get (or purchase if you got your lifetime after 09) doe tags before your license arrives. No need to wait for it and miss out on a preferred WMU.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I got mine before 09 but I think I can still get them with just my hard card. just haven't had time and when the tags came yesterday I figured I'd go get them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts