New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Really dont want to part with this but hopefully within a month Ill be moving into the campervan and I could use a solar set up more than my A/V setup. especially since none of this will fit.

LG 55" LED 3D smart tv bought approx 2 1/2 years ago. Comes with 10 pairs of 3D glasses, 2 pairs are clip ons for those who already wear glasses.
TV has been taken extremely good care of 3D works wonderfully, will turn any high def image 3D. Comes with remote control and lg "magic wand" which is much like a wii mote for the tv.

Onkyo 6.1 1000 watt system with 300 watt self powered sub. System is older but is in amazing condition. Easily competes with most newer systems with the exception of not having hdmi hookups. Comes with original remote. Digital sound available through optical hookup. I will even include some expensive optical cables to get you going.

PS3 barely used, comes with controller and all cords and God of war I, 2, and 3 + GOW origins installed on the drive.

I would optimally like to sell this as a complete set, as an incentive if buying all three together not only will I cut the prices but will also throw in a matching glass and aluminum tv stand and stereo rack to hold it all.

TV -$800
6.1-$100
PS3-$125

All together with stands thrown in for free - $950

Obviously FTF, would be more than happy to have you come by and inspect them in action to make sure everything works. Im working on pics, but have no camera at the moment. Located in Webster, near the webster FD.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump, make me an offer, worst I can say is no.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now considering trades, great tv just running out of time where Ill have space for it.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dont make me throw this fine set up in the trash in two weeks, make an offer. ;)

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump 875? Trades heavily considered as well. Im really not looking forward to trying to fit this tv in the van

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
What're you looking for in trade, man? Shoot me a PM or something--you're only 71mi away

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Been a bit busy this weekend, Ill get pm's with answers to your questions to you by this afternoon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts