New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need to get our children to write letters to the President Obama/Gov.Coumo on how safe they feel with a armed parent, outside or inside the home, the need for firearm education and awareness. It would also be a good time for our children to inquire about the debt that they are going to have to deal with. i'm not one for using our youth as props but they dont have a problem with it and are laughing all the way to the bank of public opinion. make sure you cc the few good and all media outlets when your kids sends it to barry and kc (king coumo).....please feel free to add to this idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
That is so true 57cal,but I think there I have to agree with gilbasa1 on his theory,but it sure would not hurt to have your kids write something,I also think those kids that where with Obama had there parents write those letters out and just read them,especially the youngest girl and boy that was on there..

But I could be wrong seem like there wording was just a little more for a adult like then coming from kids there age..

I am signal and not married and do not have kids but if I did I would like them to write something to Obama and Coumo.

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Just trying to beat them at thier own game, like why didn 't I think to exploit kids on the news
It probally back fire on you look what the media was saying about the NRA recent video..It was ok for Obama to have himself surrounded by children but when the NRA said why is it ok for his kids to have arm guards at there school and our children don't they called it week and on called for..

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
This is a very good idea. I'd like to add something to it. Do not just send these letters to the pres and gov. Send them to every radio and TV station in the country as well. Or...we could setup a web page that displays the letters and just have people send them to a central location. How would that be if just one TV station picked up the story and showed hundreds or thousands of letters sent in from kids who were pro-gun and clearly as well written as the ones read this week?

BTW...those letters were NOT written by those kids. Sick to use them as pawns like that, but what's good for the goose...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.