New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
"The sharply worded letter is the latest salvo from members of Congress to U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Director B. Todd Jones regarding the undercover operations."

Oh NO! Not a sharply worded letter!

"The agency has failed to answer many of the questions sent by congressional members starting nearly a year ago.

The letter sent Thursday includes a batch of new questions and demands a response by Jan. 16. Such deadlines have been routinely ignored by Jones and the ATF in the past"

What a surprise from the same people that brought you the Fast and Furious and the Benghazi coverups er...I mean... "investigations"

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
The only letter I will accept from Congress is the disbanding of ATF and the only letter I will accept from ATF is their resignation.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
So, why don't the action necessary to remove this felon (AG) from office! its within their power and more important, it is their duty! Boner is a weasel!
Robin

·
Registered
14,522 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
This country is going down the toilet.
Lol... Has been for some time, but the erosion has taken time for many to notice, regrettably it's just a scratch at the surface that you see, if you only knew...

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
It is time "We the people" do something about all the crap going on.
Most of the people are asleep. Call back when things get so bad nobody can ignore it. Please leave your name and number when you do.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts