New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
The next Octouber I vill travel to the "big apple" for a tourist visit, I want to receive info about if it´s legal ( in New York or near) to do shooting with, by example, assault rifles in .223 or Kalasnikov calibers, medium or heavy machine guns in .308 or .50, and, of course, full automatic pistols like glock 18, beretta 93 or other models, in my country this kind of guns$weapons are forbiden for particular citizens, including honored persons without criminal file ( life me of course), thans faithfully.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Not really possible in new yorkistan....but you can find such places in free america. Start looking in Pennsylvania. Other that that florida has such places and ao does las vegas Nv.

I am 90 miles north of NYC. The bus basically, stops at my house. We can easily shoot semi auto firearms that you mention. You are welcome to visit.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Morning ( or Buenos tardes to you)

Best chance of that is like BulleyGuy said is in PA but the easiest to find will be in Vegas. I mean, your coming to the states might as well get a little guilt and shame while you are here.... I live close to BulletGuy too so we can have one hell of a day. Plus, I can finally give him a little competition....

Hello,
The next Octouber I vill travel to the "big apple" for a tourist visit, I want to receive info about if it´s legal ( in New York or near) to do shooting with, by example, assault rifles in .223 or Kalasnikov calibers, medium or heavy machine guns in .308 or .50, and, of course, full automatic pistols like glock 18, beretta 93 or other models, in my country this kind of guns$weapons are forbiden for particular citizens, including honored persons without criminal file ( life me of course), thans faithfully.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
This guy used to do full auto rentals in Vermont, just a couple of hours driving outside New York. No idea if he is still in business though.

Machine Gun Rentals

1 - 5 of 5 Posts