New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Barely used in Box Left Hand NY compliant .223/300 Blk out 20" upper for sale.
Probobly the only NY Compliant Upper they've sold. Barrels Have no Muzzle Brakes.
I also have a .300 Blk Out die set and Blk Out Brass in Varying Degrees of the reloading process too.
I'll get a Brass Count and Pics up ASAP.
Here's Some Specs On the Upper ;
The upper receiver is fully machined from an aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum billet in a one piece design that incorporates a full length picatinny rail (Mil-STD-1913) on the top and three additional rails on the muzzle end of the receiver, making it a full M4 style quad rail upper. The top picatinny rail is laser engraved for optic placement.

• 16" and 20" length BAU's are available in both the 5.56/.223 and 300 BLK. There are two profiles to choose from, medium and heavy. BAU's can be interchanged in less than 3 minutes by removing the (6) captive allen screws on the bottom rail using the enclosed allen wrench.
  • Long stroke variable setting gas piston system. There are three options for gas flow, and one for no gas flow. This allows for single shot operation. There is also a clean out port for the gas block between the gas cylinder, and the barrel.
  • Charging handle is ambidextrous, non-reciprocating, foldable, spring returned and is easily relocated from left to right side without tools by the operator.
  • Model "39" Eight (8) lug bolt design with involute profile for both right and left hand versions. The extractor is positioned at 3 o'clock. This allows for a left hand version to use the same bolt by simply removing the cam pin and rotating 180 degrees and reinstalling the cam pin.
  • Self-contained firing pin retention system enclosed in a rectangular bolt carrier that no longer requires a cotter pin.
  • Bolted in hardened steel rail system for the bolt carrier to ride on. This allows a metal on metal wear surface for better wear characteristics and a much smoother operation.
  • The ARAK-21® system allows for a folding stock to be added, as our recoil system does not extend beyond the upper receiver to fully operate. This eliminates the noise and feel of the buffer tube cycling back and forth.

$1,400 Shipped
No trades Please, as I'm trying to fund another Project.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sorry for the late response. Something happened to my hard drive and I just got it back from the repair shop. I'll send pics after I make sure my e mail is running ok.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics

Pics of the upper. The barrels are 20", not 16 as the label states.
I counted the brass.
75 ct OF deprimed
26 ct OF Primed with CCI 400 SRP
241 ct Purchased Processed brass, ready to reload

Wood Rectangle Font Flooring Handwriting Air gun Line Gun accessory Office supplies Metal Handwriting Wood Font Poster Rectangle Rectangle Office equipment Font Wood Office supplies

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still available.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The one and only Price drop to $1350 shipped.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The perfect upper for predator and deer hunting with your AR.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still here.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The only NY compliant Left Hand ARAK upper In existence.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
$1,350 Shipped CONUS

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Still here

·
Registered