New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://news.yahoo.com/anti-gun-kids-video-142207606.html

This has to be from one of those "Mommy" groups that have nothing better to do.

"A Bay Area photographer and mother fed up with U.S. gun violence has produced a powerful video using children to carry her message."

So they admit it, they are USING kids. Great.

"My country is turning a blind eye on my right to live," the letter continues. "And it's time to do something about it."

Did I somehow miss the "right to live" part in the Bill of Rights? Here is an idea how to do something about it. You can move to one of those 25 developed countries you refer to.

"Every day in America, 52 children are shot and eight are killed, Spaeth-Williams' video states.

"Guns kill more children under 5 than law officers in the line of duty," the letter continues. "A gun at home does not protect me. A gun at home makes me 3 times as likely to be murdered, 3-5 times as likely to commit suicide and 4 times as likely to cause my own accidental death. How many statistics do you need?"

Let's lump everything together with the real crime and gang activity. Yeah, nobody will figure it out. I need some more statistics by the way. You know, the ones about lives being saved by guns. These people give me a ****ing headache. They ALL need to just leave this place we used to call America.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
This article has the same old line , If you can't dazzle them with brilliance , Baffle them with BS ! It's amazing how they can all state the same tired lines with NO THING to back up their statements ! It's gotten so bad that even this state is trying to do it in the courtroom ! I'm waiting till Bloomy looks at what bang he gets for his money then the gravy train is over .

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I attended a few courses where I was the hostage/POW. Some where more intricate than others. The latest was only a few hours long but "SUPRISE, you are all victims now". The clever little ****er running it was, well a clever, devious little ****er. He made it semi believable. In the back of my mind all I could think was "**** I wish I was armed". Maybe the morons that spout the above quoted ****e should attend a similar course.

E

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
If you do not like certain parts of the Constitution, don't use them. Don't want a gun in your home or on your person, fine, don't have one.

This is the same with all of our Rights.

Don't like to vote and think it is a waste of your time, fine with me, don't vote.

You the type of person that has feels you have nothing to hide, again, allow all Government agencies to search you, your house and your car whenever they want.

You know what you should not do? Do not impede or attempt to impede MY rights that I want to use.

Matter of fact you can all kiss off!

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Traffic accidents kill about 100x as many kids per year as any other type of accident. Accidental gun related deaths are a drop in the ocean by comparison. If you factor in statistics across the globe, hunger/starvation (along with illness/poverty) is the #1 leading cause of death among kids under 5. That was a ridiculous/vile commercial and I have little doubt Bloomturd threw some $$$ in to fund it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
We have the right to exercise our rights as well as the right not to. No one, however, has the right to prohibit anyone else from exercising their rights.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts

"Guns kill more children under 5 than law officers in the line of duty,"
How many children do law officers in the line of duty kill!?

o_O

·
Registered
3,768 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Since libs are so concerned about "gun violence", then I propose that the govt initiate a knife distribution program. That way, the thug/criminal element may be induced to only knife people, which would cause a big decline in gun violence.

Of course we would have to hope that they don't realize that it's stupid to bring a knife to a gun fight, but moronic libs are all for "hope and change", so maybe this could work.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Maybe all of these enlightened libs will move to Australia, which has "common sense" gun laws that 0 is so fond of. Hopefully they won't become victimized by an isis decapitation rampage, but I'm sure the police will protect them from that.........

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
"Every day in America, 52 children are shot and eight are killed, Spaeth-Williams' video states.

I wonder how many of those 8 children are killed in Chicago?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
i'll go ahead and say it.

**** those kids and parents.

Come for my guns, get ****ing shot.

NOT SORRY.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
I would settle for them just trying to simply amend, rather than subvert the Constitution. Have a little more intellectual honesty. I am so tired of hearing the latest advocate for more gun control start by saying "I support the 2nd Amendment..."

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I would settle for them just trying to simply amend, rather than subvert the Constitution. Have a little more intellectual honesty. I am so tired of hearing the latest advocate for more gun control start by saying "I support the 2nd Amendment..."
Yeah, The I support the 2nd Amendment ..... " BUT "

If the people that don't like the constitution left this country.
The population of NYC would plummet.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Yeah, The I support the 2nd Amendment ..... " BUT "

If the people that don't like the constitution left this country.
The population of NYC would plummet.
And it would smell much better. Those occupy wall street people all need a bath.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Traffic accidents kill about 100x as many kids per year as any other type of accident. Accidental gun related deaths are a drop in the ocean by comparison. If you factor in statistics across the globe, hunger/starvation (along with illness/poverty) is the #1 leading cause of death among kids under 5. That was a ridiculous/vile commercial and I have little doubt Bloomturd threw some $$$ in to fund it.
children under 5 are 15 times more likely to drown in a pool than get shot

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Kids = 26 and under. Part of the fundamental transformation of Amerika.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts