New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gun law will help shield our children - Times Union

"We are proud to live in a state whose leaders took decisive action following unspeakable atrocities to keep weapons from dangerous individuals, toughen criminal penalties and protect our children while still respecting the gun rights of individuals." This entire editorial that the Times Useless published is an advertisement for Nicholas Law and just more propaganda to feed the masses. As always it is for the children, Bravo Sierra Leah Gunn Barrett. By the way what is with her name, it sounds fake to me. A gun control advocate with Gunn & Barrett in their name? The unSAFE act is to protect our dear leaders, not our children. As for respecting our rights, well we all know that is Bravo Sierra as well. This entire piece has layer upon layer of keywords that they use, common sense, children, corporate gun, etc... The one thing that made me laugh was their claim that the unSAFE act has wide public support, maybe in the former Soviet Union or North Korea.

Oh FULB, FUAC

·
Registered
41 Posts
This pisses me off......

"We are proud to live in a state whose leaders took decisive action"

Who in the hell could be proud to live in this commie state......

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
That woman amazes me . She must lay awake at night to come up with this crap cause as we know when trouble comes the PD are minutes away and you are on your own ! It's time to fight fire with fire on this right now ! Everytime that woman says something stupid ( which seems to be daily ) we have to counter act her statement with the truth !

·
The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
She's an idiot. There's really not much else to say.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
They tout Sullivan as a model for the country? They wont'/can't even accurately describe what led to Sullivan. We have a law on the books from 1911 that was meant to give certain criminals the upper hand and statistics show that gun murders actually increased after the law passed.
Yeah Leah, that's another one to be proud of.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Does anyone honestly believe this idiot writes her own stuff??? Mikey's money can buy lots of lefty propagandists to put things together for these shills. Actually, they don't need too many, as no actual research needs to go into it - just make up the lies on the fly, or crib them from Mother Jones.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Considering the Moreland Commission, I'm even more interested in how Cuomo got this unconstitutional BS passed so quickly and decisively.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Background checks and stiffer penalties for gun trafficing..................

WTF are they thinking............the bad guys don't follow the rules.....if I wanted...and I say iF....I can go into the "city" and get a handgun or high cap magazine of choice any time I want...all illegal in the legitimate stores...but not from the trunk of a car...or apartment in the city

AND....we'll see in november if the 63% of the people who support the crap act....support the furher....

·
Registered
293 Posts
"... while still respecting the gun rights of individuals."

I vomit in my mouth a little every time I hear or see someone utter that phrase. Dollars to donuts if a law hits on something she likes it's time to "mobilize" because some ones waging a war on x.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Considering the Moreland Commission, I'm even more interested in how Cuomo got this unconstitutional BS passed so quickly and decisively.
Ditto.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.