1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Bad idea. Makes us all look bad. Wonder how many pro-gun lawmakers get death threats. Probably a fair amount, but it's never reported. Part of the job.

Anyone else notice that these are all "alleged"?

"Fields says she turned them over to authorities and asked for, and received, increased security from state and local police."

Oh the irony.

This sounds about right:

"Anthony Bouchard, executive director of Wyoming Gun Owners Association, whose website declares "the gun rights revolution starts here," said thin-skinned legislators were crying foul only because they are worried that 2nd Amendment advocates will work against them in coming elections."

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
"Kill the NRA members" pops into my head. Or did they forget about that? :)

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
I'm not surprised and I am surprised though that there haven't been more arrests by people failing to recognize that threatening others is illegal and, if done over the internet for example, laughably easy to convict with because of its permanence.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
All of these peace loveing, sentimental democraps should take one state to move to and then shove it up their ass!. Take the gang-bangers, drug addicts and drug dealers so they have a bunch of good for nothing low lifes to preach their lame politics to. They always have a cause which never favors the all american working class. The government doesn't have any money so they just let thousands of Illegals out of jail waiting to get Deported, but in todays paper the State of Washington want to "House Ok's College Aid For Young Illegal Immigrants". Where the hell do we get any aid, They shove us a side and take our rights bestowed upon up by the Consitiution away, while them freakin Mexican's smuggle Pot, Meth, Herion and other illegal drugs into our country and start up their little Mexican Mafia Gangs. They get caught and ussually walk away with very little legal ramification, it pisses me right the F#(& OFF.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Something smells funny about that report..and it ain't in Denmark.

I've noticed that the more their fantasy propaganda of pro gun control support gets debunked by the amount of protesters
for the right to bear arms, the more they report of fantasy *dangerous patriots* in the news.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
At what point along the way to a total gun ban and a fascist state do the threats turn into action, and the comments from "That's stupid/illegal/wrong" to "They asked for this fight, and now patriots are making sure that the second amendment isn't going to fade into history."

The second amendment is there so citizens can FIGHT for their rights, it's the first that lets us try to talk it out first... IF that doesn't work, it will get violent... i have no doubt about it. I have small kids, and have no plans to rot in jail, but some others may feel different, and i can't say i blame them, and hope they don't blame me for not fighting for my rights with anything more than my words, my votes and my money.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
threats do not make us leagal law abiding gun owners, look like leagal law abiding gun owners...
Well, "I wish it was Wayne LaPiere's kids!" doesn't make them sound like "Child loving, it's for the kids, non-violent" folks either. :)

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Telling someone "I'm your constituant and if you vote anti-gun I will tell eveyone I know not to vote for you." isn't really a threat...well, maybe it is but I think it's my right as a voter.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Byrd said he has been more cautious about safety since Giffords' shooting. "That was the moment that made me re-evaluate what I do from a political security standpoint," he said. "...I'm more aware. Definitely."

Post a *no gun zone* sign?

·
Registered
70 Posts
what do you think is going to happen is this unsafe act stays in place. People are going to go AWALL. And I don't blame them.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
while them freakin Mexican's smuggle Pot, Meth, Herion and other illegal drugs into our country and start up their little Mexican Mafia Gangs.
while i share your frustration with illegal aliens and their abuse of our system your post comes across racist and ignorant. Just because they are crossing the mexican border doesnt mean they are all mexicans. You have hispanics from all of central and south america coming over illegally (among any other ethnicities).

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
i hear you,i am not saying they can and we cant,but if it is a firearm owning american making threats why should we lower ourselves to there lower level.
Like i already said, i don't condone violence at this point in the afair...we still have legal recourse, and the ballot box.

BUT... some people will eventually be put in a Fight or Flight position, and some people just won't run. Those people will feel that if they do not fight back, they will lose, and the only way they will feel they can fight is with their guns... they will have seen how attempts at logic and reason have failed.

A wise man once told me, reasonable men adapt themselves to the situation, but the unreasonable man bends the situation to fit him. Hence, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

(And hence my Megaman Grip, my Exile Machine adapter, my Thordensen custom stock, my Spikes fake suppresor to preplace a flash hider...a ground off bayonet lug.... $400 worth of AR pussification).

Some people were just born with blood that boils at compromising their god given rights... and they will boil over before most... and like i also said, i can't hold men of principle as unjust or bad becuase they refuse to compromise.

My resistance will be to make my evil rifles compliant, and just as deadly, and then shoot them every chance i get...

Their resistance will be to take out people they see as having attacked America and her Constitution...

ETA; I agree, making threats makes us look bad. And it's bad OpSec. If they are going to do something, it's likely the people NOT making threats you need to worry about.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.