New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
105 Posts
it could be worse I could be in jersey.

I too am ok with a federal check. That is my idea of common sense gun control.

As liberal as Delaware has gotten I worry about how crazy our laws could get. Compared to states around us ( except PA) our gun laws are decent. A majority of the people who apply get a permit but they do have the may issue clause. It used to be pretty hard but not as much now. We also can open carry, have no mag restrictions and can sell any gun to another delaware res privatley as long as they are a resident of the state. Most of us responsible gun owners make sure the person has a permit to show they are ok and have them sign a bill of sale. We cant have silencers or full auto though.

I have heard it is almost impossible to get a permit in jersey.

· Banned
105 Posts
Yeah it could be worse, NJ, IL, DC, Cuba, China or nazi germany... But I'm scared that is where we're headed and it isn't too far ahead. In the end people deserve the gov't they vote for. It's sad for freedom loving Americans who are trapped in these areas that are really non-freedom zones. I know it isn't ea$y, but law suits should be continuously FLOODING the courts in those jurisdictions.
Very true. I think if a judge in jersey who denied a permit for no good reason were to get sued if someone was murdered then maybe they would think twice, but that wont happen. I do think the judge should be liable though. Hell liberals should be liable for what many of their constituents baby daddys, sons and grand sons do.

Delaware just passed laws allowing them to vote again after they get out of jail. They used to have to wait five years and they can get foods stamps now ( obamabucks) they used to not be able to if they were felons. Basically we are feeding the people that will commit crimes against us one day.

· Banned
105 Posts
ideally it would be nice if law biding ciitzens did not have to ask for what is a right like carrying a gun to protect yourself.

I can almost support the idea of permits, but I dont like the hoopla. I think a background check, small fee and finger printing should suffice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.