New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anti gun control group calls for defiance of SAFE Act - Guns

Larry White writes anti-gun blogs at the Times Union. He claims that he doesn't get paid of them however that is a lie. He is a member of Saratogians for Gun Safety. This cult group is the same bunch of weirdo's led by a 50+ year old skateboarder that have tried and tried to cancel the Saratoga Gun Show at the City Center. Larry decided to bad mouth the NY2A organization with this blog link I posted above, I figured everyone would find it interesting. He has also posted other bogus blog articles as well. Larry also posts on the Saratogian under name of Upfront46 after being banned when he was under the name Centerpost.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I registered and , can't find any posts at all ...was everything deleted ?
With the Times Union blog comments, the comments are first moderated before they are released for public viewing. Larry White admitted he deleted comments for profanity, so it is obvious he is the moderator to his own blog post. He is choosing what he wants people to see. Reading all his comments, Larry had nothing to say. He is a sheep like the rest of the gun control freaks that lack common sense.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I registered and , can't find any posts at all ...was everything deleted ?
I don't understand what you are saying here. What did u register? Your guns, maybe? If you did, great and hope for the best your property doesn't get taken away like in NYC. As far as the posts, did you scroll down? I just checked and nothing was deleted.

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
Times Useless is a liberal/progressive rag. Cancel your subscription and don't give them 1 cent of your money. Hit them where it hurts.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Larry White is a typical gun grabbing liberal. His arguments have no merit and with the facts presented to him. He either completely side steps them or tries to twist the facts around in a bad attempt to support the anti 2A agenda. There is a saying that liberalism is a mental disease. After hearing the things that some of these people say I am inclined to believe it. FACTS are FACTS and there should be no denying that. But the progressive liberals do just that. It is like they live in la la land with no connection to reality.

Something the gun grabbers do that is really irritating is the " I am a 2A supporter " and then continue on with the lies and propaganda. To attack the very thing they say they support.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I wrote the original NY2A blog post and Larry White is well known to us. He likes to stand across the street when we have demonstrated in support of the gun shows and take our mugshots with a zoom lens. Whenever he is confronted, he or the skateboarding geriatric dude like to scream, "Harassment, harassment! You are invading my space."

·
Registered
104 Posts
I don't understand what you are saying here. What did u register? Your guns, maybe? If you did, great and hope for the best your property doesn't get taken away like in NYC. As far as the posts, did you scroll down? I just checked and nothing was deleted.
I guess you never posted on a "Comments" section before. Most require you to register before you are allowed to post a reply.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess you never posted on a "Comments" section before. Most require you to register before you are allowed to post a reply.
Oh, that is what you meant then I misunderstood. Yes you do have to register your name however, you can do it off the cuff. Many have registered anonymous names with bogus e-mail accounts to comment. The best part is, IT WORKS.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Larry White is a typical gun grabbing liberal. His arguments have no merit and with the facts presented to him. He either completely side steps them or tries to twist the facts around in a bad attempt to support the anti 2A agenda. There is a saying that liberalism is a mental disease. After hearing the things that some of these people say I am inclined to believe it. FACTS are FACTS and there should be no denying that. But the progressive liberals do just that. It is like they live in la la land with no connection to reality.

Something the gun grabbers do that is really irritating is the " I am a 2A supporter " and then continue on with the lies and propaganda. To attack the very thing they say they support.
I used to post there, but I got tired of playing whack-a-mole with the guy. He's a vain, angry old man, that blog is the most attention he's gotten in his entire life. He'll probably have to be hospitalized when the times union closes it.

Even people who agree with him can't stand him, at the beginning there were lots of posters there, now, he probably makes 4/5ths of the posts there. He was even posting on Christmas day.

He has given me some really good insight into how gun grabbers think, but other than that he's totally useless.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts