New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for karma is an Alpha Innovations PINK kubaton and training DVD. The DVD is corny but it may be useful if there's a lack of training. The link to the kubaton is listed below along with the stats. This is unused and has been collecting dust for several years now. My wife thinks its too phallic and refuses to carry it.

Alpha Innovations LLC - Products - Kubaton (pink)

Actual pic

RULES

• Must have at least 50 posts prior to entering
  • Must be either female or trying to win this for wife/gf/sister/etc
  • Post once in this thread to enter
  • Winner chosen using random number generator. Once announced, winner will receive a PM from me and has 24 hours to respond with mailing address
  • Deadline for entry is 11:59 pm on Wednesday March 6, 2013. Random Winner will be announced sometime after that when it jives with my sleep and work schedule.
  • No adult toy comments about the item allowed.

·
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Smurfette?

No one wants this for their lady friend?

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
You'd probably get way more entries if you removed this rule: "No adult toy comments about the item allowed." LOL

You can enter me too, I don't have a girlfriend or a wife, but have a friend who I would like to see carry SOMETHING when shes out walking her dog :)

Thanks for the karma!!!

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Thanks for the karma man. Won't be entering since I armed female family members with kubatons already.

·
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Random number generator says DrgnFly is the winner. PM sent for your address for shipping. Stay tuned for future karmas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts