1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
McCarthy also said that judges and legislators should rely on public opinion polls when interpreting the Constitution.
Ummm. No Gary, that's not how it works pal. Thanks for playing though.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Gary boy may be you should go and see what's going on in your city. May be if you did some policing instead of having your strings pull by your political puppet masters. Your city would not have such a high murder rate. you are a putz

·
Registered
685 Posts
Massachusetts (Boston), New York and Chicago . All these police chiefs only have self interests in mind. They are not really concerned with public safety.
This is their plan:
1 Make the public fear the threat of terroist
2 Militarize the police force way beyond that of SWAT
3 Demonize an armed citizen and disarm them
4 Make 911 the only means for self protection and help
5 Ask for a bigger budget to fight crime

Ask a real honest LEO if the public should rely on 911 and the police in a home invasion emergency.

·
Registered
554 Posts
This is just getting out of hand.

Time I me to get to the polls.

FUAC FUAC FUAC FUAC

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
"If there was special interests affecting police work, I believe that would be called corruption. So, if it has do with donating money versus a popular vote, I think we have a bigger problem in this country and somebody's gotta wake up to that," he said.

OK, so I will never contribute to the PBA again - I WOKE UP!!! YOU ****!!!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
That was actually the dumbest crap I ever heard. Public opinion should influence judges? That moron does know that is exactly the opposite of why we have the constitution? And I think that public opinion has shown it's not on his side either.

·
Registered
166 Posts
This guy is a real winner, he gives all cops a bad name. This guy shouldn't even be aloud to own a gun or be a cop.

Doug Ross reminded readers that McCarthy once said he would train his officers to shoot licensed civilians with guns and was found "guilty" in March 2006 over a traffic altercation he had with two New Jersey police officers.
According to a post at Newark Speaks, McCarthy reportedly shot out street lights with two other cops, one of whom was his brother, a New York State Trooper. The report said he was allegedly drunk at the time.
Ross noted that Chicago, despite having "perhaps the strictest gun control laws in the U.S.," is the "murder capital" of the country, with over 500 homicides in 2013.

·
Registered
445 Posts
If they're "law abiding" as he states in the beginning if his quote, then how are they "corrupt and endanger public safety"?

Hmmm someone's not qualified to speak English.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Can't fix stupid and this guy, is stupid.

I elect him next Darwin award winner.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
What a tool.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
"If there was special interests affecting police work, I believe that would be called corruption. So, if it has do with donating money versus a popular vote, I think we have a bigger problem in this country and somebody's gotta wake up to that," he said
what does this statement say about Mikey Loonturd donating $150K to defeat Milwaukee Sheriff Clark? What does this say about Mikey Loonybin donating $50M to MDA/Everytown USA?

talk about corruption?

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
McCarthy also said that judges and legislators should rely on public opinion polls when interpreting the Constitution.

Stated slightly differently: The wisdom of the founders of this nation that was put in place to protect the fundamental liberties of citizens against the tyranny of the majority was a mistake.

Regardless of his feelings regarding the 2A, that statement above is clearly subversive IMO, and if he uses the powers of his office to force others to hold popular opinion above Constitutional protections he is guilty of sedition as well.

·
Registered
735 Posts
In Mass, these guys will determine who has the right to own guns. The Boston police chief believes that no one should own guns and he now has the power to disarm everyone but the police.

What a wonderful place Boston will soon become.

·
Registered
754 Posts
So, if law-abiding gun owners endanger the public, then what does that make him? A non-law-abiding gun owner, as in, a criminal who is a danger to the public, which according to him, would make him a law-abiding gun owner, which would make him a danger to the public.

yea
you figure it out

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
In Mass, these guys will determine who has the right to own guns. The Boston police chief believes that no one should own guns and he now has the power to disarm everyone but the police.

What a wonderful place Boston will soon become.
If they thought the events at the Boston Marathon were bad .... they only need to look in the mirror to see something WORSE!!!! democraps and those in anti-gun groups, want a war in this country. They want the ultimate reason to kill and disarm the people. They don't stop to think that what they see on TV in the middle east is NOTHING compared to what this country would look like.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts