8,339 Posts

·
I kill deer... and I like it
1,336 Posts
I love stories like that.

·
Registered
274 Posts

I know this is what everyone is thinking!

·
Registered
712 Posts
and more and more if you look at all the comments below people are realing getting sick of this break in crap and seem to be "OK with it" when the homeowners stand their ground when being violated within their own home. So nothing about arrest or charges and what...thats cool. just stating what happened. nice article in my opinion.

·
I kill deer... and I like it
1,336 Posts
and more and more if you look at all the comments below people are realing getting sick of this break in crap and seem to be "OK with it" when the homeowners stand their ground when being violated within their own home. So nothing about arrest or charges and what...thats cool. just stating what happened. nice article in my opinion.
Yeah the comments are great. People want to mail him fruit baskets and ammo.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Im sending him a gift certificate to an eye doctor:
firing a single shot that grazed Hiles' neck.
the poor old guy missed, he obviously needs new glasses LOL:patriot:

·
Registered
123 Posts
I would be pissed if I heard charges on this guy for defending himself and his property! And I must be mistaking when I read something that sounds like an NYFA member is advocating just that (however fringing it may be). I say shoot to kill. Especially in my situation. I have 2 dogs that sound like they're hounds from hell. And if someone still wants to break in, I won't have second thoughts.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I would be pissed if I heard charges on this guy for defending himself and his property! And I must be mistaking when I read something that sounds like an NYFA member is advocating just that (however fringing it may be). I say shoot to kill. Especially in my situation. I have 2 dogs that sound like they're hounds from hell. And if someone still wants to break in, I won't have second thoughts.
Shoot to kill is the only reason to shoot in my book.
Only time you shoot is if your life is in danger, and when you do you don't shoot to maim, you shoot to kill. At least that's what I was taught.

·
Registered
296 Posts
yeah isn't that like number three? "do not point a gun at something you don't intend to destroy" I don't shoot to wound, that's what the dog's are for, they'll wound you, I won't.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts