New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an email from SCOPE that has me slightly concerned. Apparently the speaker at tomorrow's Monroe chapter meeting will be Gary Pudup. Pudup is running for the Assembly and previously had involvement with the Monroe Sheriff's department, but his real claim to fame (for us anyway) is his famous "resignation" from the NRA, and the fact that he is always talking about how great the SAFE Act is but how it's important that retired LEO's be exempt from it.

I can also cite instances in which he has used the Democrat and Chronicle comment pages to disparage military veterans who disagree with him on 2A.

Whiskey Tengo Fox, SCOPE?

·
The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
I'll keep this short....

Pudup is a dumbass

Edited to add... In regards to the SAFE Act that is. I have no idea about his other beliefs.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I wish I could be there to see if he and SCOPE get grilled for that :/
Somebody should record it...

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
!

WOW so 2A is indefensible as a right to defend against tyranny? News too me.

So both the federalist anti-federalist papers didn't address and point out out the need to protected against tyranny! The only difference being one side felt enough was written to cover it and the other feeling MORE needed to be written to spell out every specific instance the right to bear arms would cover.

But 2A has nothing to do with with protecting against tyranny ... REALLY!

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
"This idea that somehow the Founding Fathers wanted us to have guns so we could rebel against the government is historically indefensible".

Huh? What a ****stick! I am asking everybody that plans on attending this meeting tomorrow night to watch the link that Hardrada posted.....right before you leave your house to head to the Legion.

Ex-deputy: Like health law, it’s good but flawed

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
"This idea that somehow the Founding Fathers wanted us to have guns so we could rebel against the government is historically indefensible".

Huh? What a ****stick! I am asking everybody that plans on attending this meeting tomorrow night to watch the link that Hardrada posted.....right before you leave your house to head to the Legion.

Ex-deputy: Like health law, it’s good but flawed
All I can say after watching that moron is that I would be embarrassed if I was a LEO to call this guy a fellow officer. And they think WE are dangerous?

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Erie County is having candidates too. They invited CUomo and everyone. I know that Cuomo won't show but I hope Grisanti and Kennedy do.
The friggin lied to us and I will personally lead the charge but standing up as they speak and simply turn my back on them.
No shouting No vulgarity. Just stand up and turn you back on the anti-american anti constitution lying POS;s

Gary Pudup is a liberal who owns a gun because he is former LE. Other than that he would probably never have touched one.
You guys in Monroe should also be looking forward to voting out that hag Louise Slaughter.

SCOPE can not endorse and does not endorse any candidate. They grade them. Get the media there and some repeal signts. Have some fun with a "I am smarter than you liberal"

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
WOOT! The authors just kicked the arse of the World Superpower's Army with a civilian army and militia.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. In case we have to do it again!!!!!

What a dipstick.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
I think Mr Pudup is in for a rough evening. I hope the moderators can keep this under control. I think I'll be attending this meeting as well......

I'll probably be wearing my Brown cowboy hat, if anyone wants to introduce themselves.

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
I've got a bunch of feathers, anyone got tar?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts