New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so there was one ambulance call, for what I don't know.

500 machine guns- from belt fed 50 BMGs to buzz-saw MG42s, to a 2500-round-per-minute Mingun to AK47s and M16s.

Yet, almost miraculously, nobody was killed. Nobody maimed. Nobody robbed, raped, or arrested.

Cops walking around in standard uniforms- no shady Men in Black, no Urban Assault military gear. Talking to these machine gun owners, learning from them.

And it make it really astonishing, I heard strange words, words I've never heard NY Governor Cuomo speak, words like "please" and "thank you" and "Yes sir" and "Thank you anyway", words that were used in virtually every spoken exchange.

How can it be? How can it that such a high quantity of privately owned firearms, AUTOMATIC firearms, with REALLY HIGH capacity feeding devices failed to kill anyone? Or be used in a robbery?

I am totally perplexed.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Probably the safest place on earth to be.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
It's got to be a coverup. There's no way all those evil black baby killers could resist the urge to massacre the innocent, especially when handled by a bunch of crazy, far right wing, extremists with fantasies of Rambo.
"please" & "thank you" are just code words to express racism and hatred.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts