New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone familiar with Klubfunstore? Looks like they are in Pittsford, I assume they are a new business, not sure if they have a store front.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
No store front its in this guys dining room. I bought a lower from him but that was all and probly the last thing I'll buy, a friend of mine ordered a spikes rifle kit 3 months ago and has yet to see it. I've been wanting to post this info but haven't gotten around to it!

·
Registered
868 Posts
No store front its in this guys dining room. I bought a lower from him but that was all and probly the last thing I'll buy, a friend of mine ordered a spikes rifle kit 3 months ago and has yet to see it. I've been wanting to post this info but haven't gotten around to it!
This really is not Franks fault.... Spikes is way backed up on orders and tells dealers incorrect wait times. I've bought a few things from him and had him do some shipping for me and have never had a problem! He is usually the first guy i contact when i'm looking for something. And also the nice thing about him working out of his house is if i get out of work late i don't have to worrie about him being closed when i get there.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Well he shouldn't tell people 2 weeks. And I wouldn't exactly say its a spikes error considering me and a guy I work with ordered rifle kits a week after my buddy that bought from Frank and we both got ours within 2 weeks. If it was a supplier error then why isn't he up someone's ass to make it right?

·
Registered
868 Posts
Well he shouldn't tell people 2 weeks. And I wouldn't exactly say its a spikes error considering me and a guy I work with ordered rifle kits a week after my buddy that bought from Frank and we both got ours within 2 weeks. If it was a supplier error then why isn't he up someone's ass to make it right?
Well maybe the supplier you bought from has more buying power with spikes there fore when the product becomes available and there is a limited supply they get first dibs. As far as the two week thing Spikes could of told Frank two weeks... so Frank told your friend two weeks?? I can understand your friends frustration but i fail to see how its 100% Franks fault. But to each there own!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I'm willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt but it seems like he's getting the run around, also I ordered from spikes and frank says he gets right from spikes so there's my issue.

Other than that he seems like a decent guy! hell he called me to let me know I left my license at his house, maybe he's just overwhelmed with orders lately as just about every LGS I'm in lately is real backed up...

NYCarry: try him out maybe you'll have a smoother time, it's always better to support local buisnesses

1 - 8 of 8 Posts