New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
6,222 Posts
Haha? How about we look into those allegations of voter fraud instead? We've already found multiple people in Ohio. Imagine how many there were across the country.

· Registered
2,497 Posts
Haha? How about we look into those allegations of voter fraud instead? We've already found multiple people in Ohio. Imagine how many there were across the country.
I cannot and will not ever trust any of them at anything they do,especially when it comes to counting votes that will put there jobs at risk or jeopardize
there political agenda.

· Registered
14,520 Posts
has this country, and politics always been so incredible insane. i find it terribly frustrating how broken and corrupt the system really is. i didnt really start paying attention to politics until 2008, and even then not as closely as i have in the past year.

· Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have just become more politically aware in the last few months. I have always tried to pay attention to what was going on, but it just seems that, lately, things are going insane. All of a sudden the country is going nuts with itself. It's like the crap they've always wanted to do but never had the guts (or did behind closed doors) is now being flaunted and praised. Crazy.

It would be nice to ask for a do-over and clean the whole mess up, wouldn't it?

· Registered
14,520 Posts
it seems that with the nobama administration in its second term, the ndaa, growing out of control D omestic H it Squad, mas sive gun grab, nanny laws, dem controlled senate, nancy pelosi, etc... going on that we have gone further down the rabbit hole than we should have. far too many of us have slept too long and let these politicians get away with too much unchecked.

· Registered
1,539 Posts
My grandpa always said "it takes a piss poor dealer to lose at cards"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.