New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This had me tearing up, I am so jealous of how awesome this guy is. On a practical matter, it's lucky he didn't prank anyone that was carrying. But even if he does in the future, hopefully they will handle it properly, not just open fire.. Anyhow, enjoy the lolz.

·
Registered
170 Posts
cant view from work:( so posting now to remind me to when i get home!:confused:

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
Nothing funny about that. Clowns are about the worst things ever! He's safe in Europe doing this. Not many carry over there.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts

Penny wise. F that! If some a hole in a clown suit chased me with an axe it might end up bad for him!

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Yeah with the increase in carry permit holders, pranks like these get dangerous for the prankster.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Is it ok to shoot this on sight?

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
I could see drawing at the very least on most of these situations. I would hate to be the carry holder that shot and killed this guy while in actual fear for your life to find out that it was a "prank". If a guy is running at me with a club and I believe that I just witnessed him bash someones head in with it, he's getting shot. Many times.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
i love scaring pranks like that... scaring people in general is fun...

i just hid a fake iguana in a box on a guy at work today and was filming... but he was too distracted to even jump... i gotta do it to someone else...

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I think it would end in tragedy if this happened and someone was carrying. You see a deranged clown bash someone's head in with blood spurting against the well. And then he comes after you. Instant adrenaline rush and fight or flight response. I would not blame anyone that drew and emptied every last round into the clown.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts